I recorded this a few weeks ago, just put it up.

It's just a rough (It was the first take I did lol) recording, so the playing isn't the best it could be.

"Forsaken Dreams In Her Hair" at www.myspace.com/TheCelestialFear

Or, same title on my UG profile.

Let me know what you think. =)
it kinda changes keys a lot, and its only two chords. make it a little more.... jazzy? that is what your going for. and add a bassline, even if you have to play it on guitar
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by rage6945
it kinda changes keys a lot, and its only two chords. make it a little more.... jazzy? that is what your going for. and add a bassline, even if you have to play it on guitar

Changing keys is part of music...
And there are seven chords, not two.

What type of bass line would you suggest?
Imma be bluntly honest.

I love mellow/jazzy stuff. This was not mellow/jazzy stuff. I just kept waiting for something to happen. For some sort of jive to build up. For something I could feel, and I never got it. It started to pick up in the middle... but its just lacking, a lot. It took so long to build up, that I pretty much lost interest. You need to add more. I understand that silence can be used as a great tool, but here, there was more silence than non-silence. This gave me an overwhelming sense I was listening to a controlled version of someone just picking around on a guitar at random intervals. I mean, you used the same chords which shows you meant to do it this way... it just feels hollow. Great structure, but it needs something more.

c4c? http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=897299
Yeah this was really mellow but there wasn't that much jazz in it , sounded more like earlier pink floyd to me tbh. There was a Frank Sinatra vibe in it at times.
But hey who am I to say what's jazz and what's not.

I'd be glad if you checked out my little attempt att jazz/blues fusion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffp1olumGcM