i searched, and i couldnt find a thread on sleepwalking

does anybody have any funny sleepwalking stories?

once when i was camping in France i unzipped the tent and ran halfway down the road, while asleep.
im not sure why, but im pretty sure something was chasing me in my dreams.

how about you?
once while i was sleep walking i walked outside and turned off the sprinklers

then i woke up, locked out and freezing
I peed on a plant. A lot. In front of my cousins female friend =(
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
a friend of mine told me i was talking in my sleep once. he told me it took him awhile to realize i was asleep
Send me off to bed forevermore.
SLEEPWALKER...
megadeth...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
I used to take random pills in the medicine cabinet while sleep walking..

I could have died.
Can't say I have ever sleepwalked, but how would you know right? You're asleep, so you never know. Unless you wake up in a totally random place, which I'm pretty sure never happened.
Quote by 666nate666
i pissed in a saucepan once...then heated it on the stove things lol.

did it taste good?
ive sleep danced before but that doesn't top pissing in a saucepan
R.I.P. Morbid Angel
my dad caught me tryng to piss either in the fridge or the trash whilst i was sleep walking.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
I left a hotel in Florida and walked down the street, the hotel security guard was following me around. I somehow walked back to the hotel and I had the latch flip over so I could let myself in without a key, it was quite bizarre.
Schecter C-1 Elite
Gretsch 5120
Fender Ultra-Chorus Amp
I used to have night terrors when I was younger, and one night apparently I ran screaming through my house as fast as I could straight into a doorway corner, nailed my face on it and bounced back hard enough to give my arm a bruise that went from my elbow to my shoulder. All I remember is waking up crying and in pain.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
I got in a fight with a wall, and I walked through the entire house, and ate everything that I like in the fridge. My mother started shouting at me while I was cooking Super Noodles. She realised I was sleep walking when I didn't respond for 5 minutes. Then she just kept an eye on me.

I also speak in my sleep. Which I worry about, I don't want to say things that I might regret.
Quote by 666nate666
i pissed in a saucepan once...then heated it on the stove things lol.

Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I live on the second floor of my house, and i used to dream of floating down the stairs and then i would wake up on the couch on my first floor.
Quote by Birdy266
Otherkid your a genius

Silence is Golden But Duck Tape Is Silver

cream fanclub member 2

The Rabbi of Zeppelinism

Member #2 of the Red Sox Fanclub. PM Gibson06 to join.

My brother was sleepwalking and pissed in the corner of the hallway.
My friend sleptwalked and opened the door of our tent. When I woke up, I found A FOCKING RACCOON EATING A CANDY BAR HE FOUND IN MY FRIENDS BAG! It basically scared the SH*T outta me.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by bi-ah!
SLEEPWALKER...
megadeth...

Sleepwalker, did I give you concrete shoes, then throw you off of the bridge.
lol at these comments

has anyone ever had the opposite where you wake up but you cant move and you're paralyzed?
and sometimes thers hallucinations scary as ****

sometimes i also waku ap real fast and im awake but still dreaming but that only lasts for like 5 seconds lol
Quote by Sylvanus
Sleepwalker, did I give you concrete shoes, then throw you off of the bridge.

Aw HELL YEAH!!! Got that as my ringtone.

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by sloppyjoe24
i once went to bed without socks on and woke up with them on...

I once feel asleep at night before putting my pajamas on and woke up in the middle of the night with them on, not knowing how. Still don't.
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
i dont really ever sleep walk, i did have that dream where i float down the stairs.
so who knows i might do it withouth knowing

My bro fell of the stairs sleep walking though
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

It wasn't really sleepwalking, but there was this one time where I went to sleep in my bed and woke up on the floor the next day.
my grandma has LOADS the funniest was

she walked into another room one time....the somehow walked back.....and tired to climb into her PILLOWCASE
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
When I was 14 or so I was staying the night at a buddies house and he pissed on a pile of clothes in his parents bedroom while sleepwalking. They woke him in the act. It was really funny too because I remember him saying he angry at his parents before he went to sleep.
someone else told me that they slept walked into the bathroom and started having a shower, and then they woke up whilst they were in the shower fully clothed....well in pJs
Quote by sloppyjoe24
i once went to bed without socks on and woke up with them on...

Haha I think I've done that before.

It's so comfortable sleeping in socks.
i ALWAYS sleep with socks on >.<
Once when I was about 3 I was staying at a hotel with my family and while sleepwalking I unlocked the door and walked out to some lawn on the side of the hotel. I lied down and went to sleep again. I guess it started to rain and I ran back to our room crying.
one time i had a dream i was drinking water and i woke up and i was drinking paint thinner. not great actually. mom freaked out but i didnt go to the hospital cause i seemed alright.