So I accidentally managed to delete all my music off my iPod. I just synced everything back on, but now cannot remove the stuff I don't want. What the **** is going on. I am extremely pissed off right now, so please try to be helpful.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
you need to uncheck the **** you dont want.....then sync it again

it should take the other stuff off

and though im not going to report you.....cause that is what tool bags do....you will most likely get reported because this should be in the ipod thread
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
With autosync you will have to remove the stuff fromm your library to get it off your ipod, or if your using manual mode then just highlight the siongs you dont want and hit delete.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
there's an option telling ur ipod not to sync and you can remove what ever you want and put on what ever you want
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Slovak_Ghost
you need to uncheck the **** you dont want.....then sync it again

it should take the other stuff off

and though im not going to report you.....cause that is what tool bags do....you will most likely get reported because this should be in the ipod thread

Theirs an Ipod thread?
yes sir.....
go to the pit and look at the forbidden threads thread
Total Failure

If every dream is a wish, then to dream of zombies is to wish for an appetite without responsibility
Word. After you restore your ipod make sure you click the name of your ipod, and then switch it to manual.

Quote by shreddin_frets
Yes. THERE is an iPod thread. Someone didn't read the Forbidden Threads thread...

Since I'm so kind, Ill even give you the link;
The ONLY iPod/iPhone Questions Thread
You're welcome

yeahhhhhhhh................... look above your post all of that information was previously given tool bag
Total Failure

Quote by Shawnstoppable
Word. After you restore your ipod make sure you click the name of your ipod, and then switch it to manual.

Thanks to this guy and Slovack_ghost. Sorry it's in the wrong place. All fine now. Please close it mods.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.