i wanna get a new speaker for my classic 30 and was pretty much set on a celestion g12h but i discovered this site that sells celestion clones for a lot less. does anyone have any experiece with warehouse and is it as good as the celestion?

also does anyone else have any other suggestions for a speaker, i play classic rock, hard rock, and early metal and it needs to be 12" and 16 ohms
I've found its always best to stick with the original.

Its always better economy in the long run.
Quote by Edgey_15
I've found its always best to stick with the original.

Its always better economy in the long run.

Thats what I thought about avatar speakers vs marshall cabs... boy was I wrong

I've also heard a fair bit about these warehouse speakers, but I too am befuddled by their reliability
Well I can't vouch for the Warehouse, heard good things about them though!

However, i have a G12H and it's awesome, great choice. However the Warehouse is much better value for you and also from what I hear, it's more or less as good as the original.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by Gabel
Well I can't vouch for the Warehouse, heard good things about them though!

However, i have a G12H and it's awesome, great choice. However the Warehouse is much better value for you and also from what I hear, it's more or less as good as the original.

well i have heard it is a very good copy and it is $50 less so i think i'm gonna go for it, i've read other sites on them i hear they deliver quickly and package thier products well