When you get numbers like this 1+2+3+4 under the fret numbers what dose it mean ?
Dude, don't be mean.
That's kind of a hard question to answer when you don't have the context the example is taken from.
Can you copy and paste the part of the tab that its from?
:stickpoke

Bipolar. It's a serious thing.
post a link to where you've seen it. i've never seen it before.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Yeah it's most likely about the beats - 4/4 bar divided into quavers (1+2+3+4+).
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
hi, have a look at the bass tabs on this site for 'black velvet. Alannah myles you will see what i mean, i.ve seen them before but can't remember what tune it was on.
Yeah that's to do with the timing. Quite a lot of people find it easier to get the timing when they say 'one and two and three and four and' in their head. For this song it goes off the basic quaver beat though so the 'a' is just 'one and two and three and four and a'. You sometimes hear people saying it at the start of songs song everyone knows the tempo, or the drummer tapping their sticks together.
If you can just take the timing from listening to the song then it saves any other thoughts, it's quite a prominent bass line so should be ok.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic