Page 1 of 2
Well, uh i kinda promised one of my friends whos a chick but not my girl friend that i would never masturbate again. Idk, but i cant lie to her, cause weve been friends for a long time, and she has a certain way. help. its been 2 weeks..... nyghhgjgd
Simple. Tell her that the conditions of this are that she has to relieve your sexual desires herself. Or just tell her you can't do it. Or stop masturbating.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
someone's under the thumb

and ur not even going out! you may be friends and she mite be trying to help you but don't lay the fate of her trust on masturbation for pity's sake!
ahh u pussy. go beat ur meat. since wen does a grl tell u wat u can and cant do with ur dick?!
Tell her if you have to stop masturbating, she has to have sex with you. It's really helping you.
"I play guitar" - Me
Quote by treehunter77
and if i dont have a girlfriend???

Gimme a P
Gimme a ROSTITUTE
Whaddaya get?
Quote by Soulinfector
Tell her if you have to stop masturbating, she has to have sex with you. It's really helping you.

I second this advice.
Quote by Mgllpz09
ahh u pussy. go beat ur meat. since wen does a grl tell u wat u can and cant do with ur dick?!

...The dawn of time?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Mgllpz09

When rape became a felony.
you are pussy-whipped, by someone thats not even your girlfriend. Disgrace to men.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Cut it off.
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by treehunter77
Well, uh i kinda promised one of my friends whos a chick but not my girl friend that i would never masturbate again. Idk, but i cant lie to her, cause weve been friends for a long time, and she has a certain way. help. its been 2 weeks..... nyghhgjgd

Your fault for making such a stupid promise.
Wtf. Just... Wtf.

Why the hell did she tell you to stop? Quick, someone save me the job of saying "superman dat ho".
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Quote by Soulinfector

+1
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Quote by MightyAl
"The stranger" is your friend.
Or you could just screw a sheep.

Reminds me of a story my friend told me about his mom walking in on him preparing for "stranger" and she asks him why he's sitting on his hand and he says "I'm playing stranger!"

Needless to say she left the room pretty quick.
Lol what the hell did you promise that for? And why did she want you to stop masturbating lol, its like one of men's most important past times.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
How will she know you've been jerkin' your gerkin? Unless you mangle it and she gets a look she'll never know. Either that or you have some strange compulsion to tell her whenever you knock one out.

You are an odd fellow.
Quote by SexShop
Get laid.

I can't remember the last time I masturbated. A year?

talk.
sh*t.
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
"She has a certain way?" Does this "way" involve hidden cameras and electrodes attached to your testicles or something?
Watch the BME pain olympics for a great idea!
We'll be washed and buried one day my friend
And the time we were given will be left for the world
The flesh that lived and loved will be eaten by plague
So let the memories be good for those who stay
Quote by break-me-in
...The dawn of time?

that only applies if she's fuking u
Quote by sacamano79
you are pussy-whipped, by someone thats not even your girlfriend. Disgrace to men.

You have to get pussy to be pussy-whipped lol.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Quote by metal4all
You have to get pussy to be pussy-whipped lol.

lmfao nice
Quote by Mgllpz09
that only applies if she's fuking u

Well...

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
why do chicks ask this? come in one day like shaking and feverish like the guy out of forty days and forty nights, make her feel bad
Page 1 of 2