Been living out in the country with only satelite. Just moved into civilization with cable and trying to hook up ma XBOX. Do you pay for an XBOX live account?
yeah its well worth it IMO. make your username xxxxxsmokeweed4life69xxxxxx
yes.
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by cobain_is_king
Lol yes, bear in mind the PS3's online is free.

Also bear in mind that Live is a much better service than the PS3's online service. That's only for the moment though.
Quote by happytimeharry
Also bear in mind that Live is a much better service than the PS3's online service. That's only for the moment though.

yup, can't wait for the ps3 to be updated

And COD5 ofc they better make it for ps3... or else... (or else what?) Exactly...
You need Gold to play against other people.

If you just want to be able to download stuff and get updates Silver is free
Quote by CliffIsAngry
yup, can't wait for the ps3 to be updated

And COD5 ofc they better make it for ps3... or else... (or else what?) Exactly...

Rob Schneider is... Da Derp Dee Derp Da Teetley Derpee Derpee Dumb! Rated PG-13.
Quote by AvengedThrice
True that. True that.
Methinks you pwned the thread dude.

Member number 8 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Starscream
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
Quote by happytimeharry

For the moment
RULE BRITANNIA
Been a subscriber for 3 years. Well worth it. PS3 online is free, yes, but don't expect the same amount of content downloads and updates, and expect a lot of lag, Sony won't have as many servers to compensate for the number of online users as Microsoft will.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Quote by SamTotman
Been a subscriber for 3 years. Well worth it. PS3 online is free, yes, but don't expect the same amount of content downloads and updates, and expect a lot of lag, Sony won't have as many servers to compensate for the number of online users as Microsoft will.

I have a ps3 and have played 360's online, it's not that big of a difference. 360's online is slightly better but I'd go for a ps3 because it is free.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Quote by SamTotman

I say that's all about what game you play. For example in COD4 it only lags if you play on a US server and you are situated in EU. Even then it's not a horrible lag. My online ps3 experience is great. Never any lags.
Quote by tuwyci
yeah its well worth it IMO. make your username xxxxxsmokeweed4life69xxxxxx

Lol. I gets your reference

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I say that's all about what game you play. For example in COD4 it only lags if you play on a US server and you are situated in EU. Even then it's not a horrible lag. My online ps3 experience is great. Never any lags.

Expect that to change when more PS3s are sold in Europe, if PS3 online is free, Sony won't buy as many servers. Simple as.
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
Oh how did I know this thread would deteriorate into a 360vsPS3 thread?
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by SamTotman
Lol. I gets your reference

Expect that to change when more PS3s are sold in Europe, if PS3 online is free, Sony won't buy as many servers. Simple as.

well the PS3 and Xbox 360 only have a 20k margin if I remember, so the difference is almost nonexistant.