To start off I'm 15 and you can't even get a permit in kentucky(where I live) until you are 16,which sucks ass. point? well we live about 6 miles from town and some times we need to go to the store for one item, well a 6 mile trip is not worth the gas money and so we just go without what ever we "need" until we are in town. Well my parants decided to get me a 49cc scooter because they had been told that you didn't need a licence to drive it on the road, along with me running errands for them I would be able to go to town and maybe go to a move or things like that. well it came 2 days ago and they didn't want me to go into town yet, not knowing all the traffic laws and all that, so I they let me ride it on our road a few miles just to get used to it. now today my mom sees an article in the paper about how you have to have a licence to drive any moterized vehichel on the road in the state of kentucky. So now my mom gets the scooter I don't but on the flip side I am compansated anf now have $700 to spend on what ever I want.

for those to lazy to read:I was got a scooter the law says i can't ride scooter on road I get $700 from parents to compansate.

Why am I telling you this? For the same reason I told you some one shot my cat.
I could have told you that you that there were requirements to drive ANY motorized vehicle on the road. I'm a little surprised your parents didn't know that...
where in ky u live?
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745
stfu you stupid ass cracker. go eat some chocolate ass cream.

Quote by RockGuitar92
Quote by InvaderTSN
Don't you need a license for scooters with motors?

You don't need one in my town.
you only need your begginers permit to ride a scooter, well here in alberta canada where i live
Quote by szekelymihai
buy a bike man.and keep some cash for future plans/maybe you'll get a used car at 18/21 whenever you can drive in US

so if I understand, you think I can bike 12miles round trip?
Quote by guitarplayer769
mayfield.

haha i live in paducah
Quote by Yagushgi
It should be legal to kill each other. That'd put an end to debates and forums like this AND help with population control.
Quote by Vincent745

Quote by RockGuitar92
Quote by Dimebagjeff
you only need your begginers permit to ride a scooter, well here in alberta canada where i live

well in the United States of Autism you can't do sh1it until you have a licence.
Same thing happend to a mate of mine a few years back. Crazy though but anyway, I agree with szekely... about getting a bike. It takes no gas, little maitenence (at least in my case), and is better for your health and the enviorment. Plus, it's summer and taht meens it's good bike riding weather anyway.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
i can bike 12 miles no prob. it would only take me maybe a little under an hour nonstop.
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B
Quote by guitarplayer769
small world huh.

just graduated from heath this year
Quote by Yagushgi
Quote by Vincent745

Quote by RockGuitar92
Quote by guitarplayer769
small world huh.

I live in bowling green

not that anyone cares
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Quote by GrEgUms1991
I thought this was about the guy Scooter. I am greatly dissapointed.

Didn't know what to title this thread.
dude your profile says you're 14...
What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
I've never paid to have a lentil on my face!
Quote by Miracle_Man
dude your profile says you're 14...

birthday is July 30 so I just went with 15
You should move down to Arkansas....you don't even have to register them here. As long as you're 14, it might as well be a bicycle.
Nope, no sig here.