I just posted a review of their last album, but who else likes em?
http://www.myspace.com/thisishell Listen to "Polygraph Cheaters" the stuff off their new album was kinda ****ty imo.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
I like em. And I think Misfortunes is easily as good as Sundowning. They dont push any boundaries but theyve put out two solid albums. I rate em, definitely. Yeah,,

(I'm a little drunk)
made a thread on them a few months back.
used to be really in to them.
sundowning and misfortunes were both very solid albums that are very similar in style. i prefer sundowning because it has more memorable tracks on it. misfortunes took a while to sink, was just lyrics are lyrics nonstop
Cause Dancing On Edges Of Gravesssss Is The Only Joy I Knowww
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by kryptonite22
I like em. And I think Misfortunes is easily as good as Sundowning. They dont push any boundaries but theyve put out two solid albums. I rate em, definitely. Yeah,,

(I'm a little drunk)
Totally don't remember that.

But the point remains, both solid albums by a solid band.
I like this band every now and then.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Got into by seeing their "Polygraph Cheaters" on Headbangers Ball like a year ago...Got a few of their songs on my iTunes now and I enjoy them most of the time. Nothing special but it's good hardcore
permanence, deliver me, polygraph cheaters, broken teeth, infected, resuscitate, disciples

the rest is history.

if the good die young, we'll ****ing live forever
Anyone notice how 'Infected' off the new CD sounds almost identical to 'Built to Last' by SOIA?

Cheeky buggers. That's not on, really.
anyone still listening to this band?
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
I have to hear their new stuff, but Sundowning was an incredible hardcore album, I love their energy.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath