Page 1 of 7
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

Take the test and post results. Here's what I got

Seventh Level of Hell

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
whenever i take this i get purgatory. which isn't a layer of hell so the quiz is kind of a misnomer at least with that category.
#DTWD
Fourth.

Edit: All you godless, liberal pit monkeys are sure to score lower
Quote by deathbat831
.........oh wow.
Eddy 372, im nominating you badass of UG
Quote by disturbed_n_wv
I believe thats the best looking Explorer I've ever seen, I did think they were all ugly until i seen that one Eddy372 good choice.

Last edited by Eddy372 at Jun 29, 2008,
Quote by primusfan
whenever i take this i get purgatory. which isn't a layer of hell so the quiz is kind of a misnomer at least with that category.

I kind of dubbed it that, the actual name is 'Dante's Inferno Test.' XD But if you mean the actual name, I think they were going for 'Weather or not you'd go to hell and how deep into hell you'd go' as the meaning to the title.

(Sweet, a mod posted first. XD)
Quote by guitar-godfrey

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

Eighth.

I believe I got eighth the last time this was posted as well.
Quote by Eddy372
Edit: All you godless, liberal pit monkeys are sure to score lower

The funny (or unfortunate ) thing is that I'm a Christian, and I have pretty conservative views.

I guess I'm a pretty bad one.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Jun 29, 2008,
Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

Dammit, I was hoping for the 666th.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

i got eighth level of hell

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

funny thing is that they can't spell eighth, so ha, now you are going to hell
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
I'm apparently quite a nasty bloke:

Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

What's the deal with the scoring? The 9th level has a low scoring, and 6th has the highest....
TRANSFORMICE

You approach Satan's wretched city where you behold a wide plain surrounded by iron walls. Before you are fields full of distress and torment terrible. Burning tombs are littered about the landscape. Inside these flaming sepulchers suffer the heretics, failing to believe in God and the afterlife, who make themselves audible by doleful sighs. You will join the wicked that lie here, and will be offered no respite. The three infernal Furies stained with blood, with limbs of women and hair of serpents, dwell in this circle of Hell.

Score: Extreme
hell yeah! i mean, heck yeah, i made it to purgatory!

im a good boy.

you have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.
Help Out A Dentist; Play Rugby

I have now met 1/5 of the original GNR lineup.
so far: Steven Adler
to go: Axl, Slash, Izzy, Duff.

Quote by ReeseKillsHIV

You sir, are a nice person.
Last edited by no1flyhalf at Jun 29, 2008,
I got Purgatory!
You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.
holy ****!!!!!!!! i got the 9th level????

wow, i'm ****ed..............
GUITARS:
Fender Strat w/ Seymour duncans
Agile Explorer w, SD livewire metal
Fender Telecaster w/ hot rail

PEDALBOARD:
Boss chromatic tuner
Ibanez weeping demon
*Digitech Whammy*
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by tallicafan888

What's the deal with the scoring? The 9th level has a low scoring, and 6th has the highest....

Same her.

And scoring is what one your most likly to end up in.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Purgatory.

Too bad it's not enough for me.

Barber, MOAR SCRIPTURE READING! *cookie for ref*

Anyone on here who knows me will know that this is pretty accurate.

Also, cool song by Sepultura

edit: also scored high in 1, 2 and 5, Limbo, Lustful (guilty) and wrathful/gloomy
Luckily i dont believe in God.

I know this is the net but i am not going to push my Athiest views on you guys.

This was a waste of a post
Quote by b4mvthrasher
Fifth Level of Hell

The river Styx runs through this level of Hell, and in it are punished the wrathful and the gloomy. The former are forever lashing out at each other in anger, furious and naked, tearing each other piecemeal with their teeth. The latter are gurgling in the black mud, slothful and sullen, withdrawn from the world. Their lamentations bubble to the surface as they try to repeat a doleful hymn, though with unbroken words they cannot say it. Because you lived a cruel, vindictive and hateful life, you meet your fate in the Styx.

I got this. It's a good thing that all this was made up for a fictional novel.

I would've guessed that I'd be given a rotating schedule of which circle I was supposed to be in.
Quote by eldanny
Same her.

And scoring is what one your most likly to end up in.

So I'm guessing the higher the score, the worst you got? That confuses me seeing as the 9th level with Satan only has a low scoring level. I might just be reading into this all wrong.
TRANSFORMICE

Quote by tallicafan888
So I'm guessing the higher the score, the worst you got? That confuses me seeing as the 9th level with Satan only has a low scoring level. I might just be reading into this all wrong.

You are. The scoring level is how likely you'd go to that layer.
Quote by guitar-godfrey

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

Quote by BlackandSilver
You are. The scoring level is how likely you'd go to that layer.

Ahhh ha, gotcha
TRANSFORMICE