So here's the story: I bought this guitar off a guy who just got off a European tour with his Christian Death Metal group and needed money to go back to school. I've had this guitar for a while and really like it, and I've had a good bit of work done on it since. However, I never get around to playing it any more. It also has Gotoh machine heads. As far as upgrades go, I replaced the stock pickups with a Dimarzio D Activator in the neck and an Evolution in the bridge. The selector switch was replaced with a genuine Dimarzio 5 way switch, allowing for coil tapping/ phasing. Also, both pots and the output jack were recently replaced and rewired. It has some wear on the backside, as shown in the pictures. I'm putting this out there to see if anyone would be interested, and see what I could get in a trade. At the moment, it's really just taking up space, and I would like to invest in some new gear. Includes hard case and Dimarzio locking strap.

Note: The headstock was just polished, and the drops you see are polish I couldn't reach.

List of things I'm looking for, but not limited to:
Low wattage tube amps (Valve Junior etc)
Analog Delay Pedal
Locking Tuners (6 in line)

Price for sale?
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
500$ if you ship to UK? Am definitely interested.

Ibanez RG1550 with Bareknuckle Nailbombs and Mothers Milk
1976 Gibson SG Standard
Peavey 6505
Framus 2x12 (V30s)