My girlfriend and i are going to the beach with my fam a week from now, and we are bringing our guitars so i can give her lessons (she started...well, today, her dad gave her his old 50's strat.... im ****ing jealous lol, and i fixed it up today when she came to my house...) I'm trying to find a small, relativly inexpensive but pretty decent amp to bring with us.. and it has to be something that i can get at guitar center, since i cant have it delivered by friday..so what does UG think i should get?
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe
I use a danelectro honeytone amp its small but i like it. Its only 20 bucks, you just need 9 volts.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/guitar_amplifiers/danelectro/honey_tone/index.html

there is the review if you want to read up on it.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
I think a line 6 micro spider might be good. Its like $130 but it comes with a bunch of effects and 4 different channels with diffrent disrtions/amp models.
Quote by Trefellin
Anyone with half a brain knows that Jesus is way more metal than Satan. Lucifer was the worlds very first emo.

Quote by glowinghamster4'

i just want to let you know that made my day.

Quote by Weaponized
Solid state master race
Roland Microcube.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Im trying to find an amp i could get 2 of, so we could play together, so that $20 amp looks good...but i didnt see it at guitar center today.... i'll look more when i go later this week... any other small amps that are cheap? im like out of cash, so i have to get my mom to buy it..so it cant be like over $50 each
ALL HAIL DETHKLOK UP THE IRONS!!!!!!!!!
Quote by TooFast
I'd drag my dick through a mile of glass just to hear her fart through a walkie-talkie.

Add Me on myspace
http://www.myspace.com/allannoe
Last edited by MiniMoose22031 at Jun 30, 2008,
Quote by darkarbiter7
Roland Microcube.

That or Vox Da5. Both are great portable amps. Edit, under $50? Try looking used I guess. Why do you need 22 of them? Did you mean 2 of them?
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
22 practice amps???

I hope you meant 2

Anyways, that honeytone looks decent enough for practice.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
maybe get one $100 amp and an adapter to let you plug two guitars into the same amp?
There's always those $50 amps at Target/Walmart/Sears etc.

But I would stretch for the cube or DA5, or one of each.
Quote by Tuckers
maybe get one $100 amp and an adapter to let you plug two guitars into the same amp?

Doesn't one gutiar usually override the other one, though?
O O

___
Bring a couple of used cubes, but dont let your girlfriend get involved in your band! for the love of god! trust me its tempting, but dont let it happen, it will all end in tears.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I had a Vox DA10 (newer ones with 2 speakers) - much nicer than the DA-5 - can run on batteries too - and amazing tone for a SS 10-watt amp. Also has a seperate Mic input on the back with it's own Volume Control (maybe a 2nd Guitar?)

I sold it to buy something else (I have a bunch of amps) but would get another one in a heartbeat.
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!