Got an AC30CC1 off ebay the other day that was said to have no tubes in it so he couldn't test it. So I got new tubes and put them in once the amp arrived. The power switch light will turn on but the the standby will not. Looking inside the amp, the rectifier lights up but the 4 EL84's do not. I've also put the fuses from my other working ac30 into it and nothing changed. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.
The EL84's don't light up?
I'd take it to a tech.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I think the guy you bought it from scamed you.
"Blues is easy to play, but hard to feel."- Jimi Hendrix
You got scammed. The guy knew it wouldn't work.

Quote by darkarbiter7
I'd take it to a tech.

Yeah, definitely take it to a tech. It's your only hope if you don't know enough about fixing the problem.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by darkarbiter7
I'd take it to a tech.

Yes. The power tubes are not getting power. The O/P was also set to 16 ohms when I got it but the Neodog is 8ohms, correct? If so, that could have blown the output transformer. But, the transformer comes after the power tubes so I would think it is something before the OT. The HT Choke looks a little jacked up but I haven't taken the time to test it yet. It looks like someone has messed with but it looks to still be the original Sanecore. I've only bothered to test the standby switch and a few other obvious connections but they checked out fine. Just wondering if any anyone has had this problem before and could offer some advice to help save some time before I dive in and start checking everything.

Thanks again.
I'm thinking you MAY have gotten scammed. Unless he sold it as-is at a low price.
How much did you get it for?
Anyways, there's a handful of techs over at the gear page (different forum than UG), they should be able to help you better than we can.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Yeah, I have no doubt he knew what he was doing but I only paid $450 plus $50 shipping so I kind of knew what I was getting into.

Thanks for the advice about the gear page. I'll check it out.
You know, I've been looking for an AC30cc1 of ebay also. I saw 2 of them sell for $500. I would've snagged one if they hadn't already been bought the day before. Sorry about your amp. I'd take it to a tech. Hopefully you can get it fixed for less than what it would have cost.
I'd try a different set of power tubes before taking it to a tech. That's the first thing they'll do anyway.
I've pulled the tubes out of my working ac30 and put them in the broken one so they are all good.

Update: I replaced one of the fuses that was inside on the circuit board and now all the tubes are lit. BUT the standby light still does not come on and no sound.
First make sure the fuse you replaced is not only the right rating, but the right type (fast blow or slow blow). If replacing that fuse made the heaters light again it has to be in line with the heater tap from the power transformer. Is this one of the new voxes from china? I've seen a great deal of shorted tranny's in those. You're right, the output transormer would not makes the tubes not light. When an H.T. fuse goes the tubes STILL light, but there's no audio. Definatley get it to a tech.
Found the problem. It was the choke. If you are having the same problem the best way to test it is to remove the choke wires from the PCB and connect a 2k ohms 10 Watt resistor in place of the choke wires. If the amp turns on then you know it's your choke.