Uhhh, it doesn't really work like that. Just go to a music store and try out some acoustic guitars in that price range and pick what you like best.
Quote by rebelmidget
I do believe you just used Blink 182 and hard rock in the same sentence. It would seem you're rather confused.
I have a quote in my signature! And it makes fun of blink-182! I'm cool now!

[Obligatory link to my band's MySpace]
I would avoid the Epi. version, as I feel that there are better in that price range. The aesthetics of the epiphone might be similar, but you'll sacrifice on the sound. Go try guitars. In your price range, Alvarez and Takamine both make some solid axes.
Member of the EHX Guild

Yamaha SG500B
Danelectro Fish 'n' Chips EQ
EHX Russian Big Muff
Roland Cube 30
Jake will suffice.

Join the revolution, GG&A.
Quote by musicfan908
Could anybody tell me what acoustic guitar makes the same sound as this one for no more than $300:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=hPOEhsaCHIs

I know it's a Gibson, but I can't afford that. Is there an acoustic guitar that will sound just like it?

Thanks

Any guitar that you play and hear live is going to sound different than what you hear on youtube. There's a lot of stops that sound has to make before you hear it when watching these videos. Your best bet? Go to a guitar store that carries Gibson and find one similar to the one she's playing. Listen to it live very closely, then try out some other guitars that have similar sound within your price range.