Hey can you buy a Gibson LP Classic or something with a White/Cream finish?

(for those who have read my other thread, I changed my mind. Didn't like the feel of SG or Explorer. tried LP and decided it's my style)

I liked how it looked on the explorer and on the les pauls that Randy Rhoads and the dude from David Bowie had.

EDIT: Going for a Gibson Les Paul Custom
Last edited by Superstrat101 at Jun 30, 2008,
There's a white finish available for Les Paul Customs. I've seen standards with white/cream, but I don't think it's available for any current production models.

David Bowie's guitarist is named Mick Ronson, BTW.
Quote by Superstrat101
Hey can you buy a Gibson LP Classic or something with a White/Cream finish?

(for those who have read my other thread, I changed my mind. Didn't like the feel of SG or Explorer. tried LP and decided it's my style)

I liked how it looked on the explorer and on the les pauls that Randy Rhoads and the dude from David Bowie had.

Classics are currently available only in Wine Red, Ebony, Honeyburst, and Vintage Sunburst.

MIJ Epi LP had a limited run of Custom Elite in Alpine White but those were for the domestic Japan market only:

It's similar to the Gibson LP Custom mentioned by werty22.

so im pretty much going to have to find a used one? or can I like ask gibson to manufacture one for me or something?
no, i didn't think that customs were still available. working in the heat must be starting to **** with me
Quote by werty22
There's a white finish available for Les Paul Customs. I've seen standards with white/cream, but I don't think it's available for any current production models.

David Bowie's guitarist is named Mick Ronson, BTW.

Also Mick's LP wasn't a cream color, it was actually the natural maple top because he stripped the paint off.
check the pics in my profile. its a Studio though. drop dead gorgeous.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Squier Classic Vibe Tele
Fulltone Clyde Wah
Fulltone OCD
Fulltone Deja Vibe
Fuzz Factory
Carbon Copy

Boutique Marshall-Style 50watt amp head
Orange 2x12
Quote by Iceman 420

Sorry to go off on a tangent but.. any idea how these are finished? Poly or nitro? Gloss or satin neck?
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
if you dont mind the studio there is two white models
GEAR:
1959 Vintage Gibson Melody Maker
Fender Stratocaster
Martin OMM
Epi Les Paul Std
Pitchblack
Dunlop Wah
EHX Russian Big Muff
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Palomino V16

For pictures of my gear click http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr8/spoutz/Guitar Gear/?albumview=grid nao!

-Matt

Sláinte