Basically I need some suggestions because I need money for a drivers license and for a motorcycle+motorcycle gear

So,that would make me in need of 10 000 dollars in 1,2 years

Sex:with living human females(I'm a living human male myself)

Inb4:Prostitution,Rape for money,robbery,theft,mugging,etc...

EDIT:Also Inb4 Get-A-Job(not legal for me in Croatia),Gig(New bands get nothing for a gig here)

both of those are kinda "Duh's",if it was that obvious,would you think I would ask the pit?Think out of the box,come on pit,out of the box!
Hodam,a stojim...
Last edited by Azrael_031 at Jun 29, 2008,
Job
Edit:I see your Croatian. I see you wouldn't like to work.
Try going to Slovenia and acting as a living punch bag

Just pulling your leg
Get a job
Get a job. Simple as -
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Gigs and lots of them? You are registered on a rocker community site afterall. XD
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
theft, or fame
they're one and the same
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by _Tim_
Job
Edit:I see your Croatian. I see you wouldn't like to work.
Try going to Slovenia and acting as a living punch bag

Just pulling your leg
Get a job

You can just see when some one's not around here from a mile.

Meh,Slovenians are bunch of wussies,they weren't even prepared to go to war for their country! *sigh*

I can't get a job,it's not legal for me!Also,if I was going to Slovenia,I would act NOT like a douche bag.When you're like that,for them you're like a circus freak,totally out of the ordinary!
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by gnomieowns
yeah, gig. unless you're not good at guitar.

in that case, why are you on UG?

Nah I'm good/great,I'd rate myself 7/10,others give me 8.

Can't,don't have a drummer(there's a huge shortage of them in Osijek)

Also,around here,new bands get nothing for gigs *sigh*

EDIT:We thought about playing on the streets,anyone got any experience?
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
You can just see when some one's not around here from a mile.

Meh,Slovenians are bunch of wussies,they weren't even prepared to go to war for their country! *sigh*

I can't get a job,it's not legal for me!Also,if I was going to Slovenia,I would act NOT like a douche bag.When you're like that,for them you're like a circus freak,totally out of the ordinary!

My dad was in the army for the best part of 12 years before he came to the UK,I still have relatives in the army(apparently)

Ah,in the UK you can get a full time job at 16,I thought it'd be the same over there...though thinking about it that was a stupid assumption.

Yeah,I wouldn't say that Slovenia is the most...tolerant...country I've ever been to.
Sell drugs?
Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to.
Sell a leg in the black market. You don't need it to drive anyway.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

grow marijuana
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
dude, there is no efficient way to make money when you're a minor without getting a job (or having rich relatives that support you).

seriously, don't you think all of us would already be doing whatever there is to do for money without having to do hard work if we knew the solution? obviously you're looking for an easy way out, and you have a really unrealistic goal unless you already have savings.

unless you have great skills at stuff that makes money, you're going to have to get a job.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
Quote by AccidentsHappen
dude, there is no efficient way to make money when you're a minor without getting a job (or having rich relatives that support you).

seriously, don't you think all of us would already be doing whatever there is to do for money without having to do hard work if we knew the solution? obviously you're looking for an easy way out, and you have a really unrealistic goal unless you already have savings.

unless you have great skills at stuff that makes money, you're going to have to get a job.

erm..Bingo?!

You just hit the meaning of this thread.It's about making money FOR the savings,not earning all the money at once.

I just want to make as much as i can,no matter if it's as small as 5$.Even the smallest amount of money will contribute!
Hodam,a stojim...
Quote by Azrael_031
erm..Bingo?!

You just hit the meaning of this thread.It's about making money FOR the savings,not earning all the money at once.

I just want to make as much as i can,no matter if it's as small as 5$.Even the smallest amount of money will contribute!

I didn't mean for you to make 10,000 USD all at once. I meant that in 2 years, it'd be best for you to get a job. You could get a job rather easily if you want to.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
Check with friends and family to see if you can help with anything? Grocery stores and fast food is always an option.
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
Quote by rockinlespaul
Stick fingers in your anus.
Stick more fingers.
Pull hard.
Film..
????