Hey guys, I am putting together a portfolio at the moment and would love to get some ideas to illustrate for album cover/flyers and anything else for your band's needs. This is absolutely free unless you feel like you are obligated to pay

ask me for samples of my work
could you try a bass clef and a treble clef fusing together and have like black and yellow as the main colors please? I've been looking for an artist for I am nothing of the sort...
Quote by Ghold125
erm, wrong section?

yeah...
take this to the Band Logo Exchange.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by Ghold125
erm, wrong section?

this is for all musicians out there, you cant really have the right section for it
Quote by eadgtotheend
could you try a bass clef and a treble clef fusing together and have like black and yellow as the main colors please? I've been looking for an artist for I am nothing of the sort...

yeah PM me to see samples of my work, i can possibly do that
there already a thead for this its called "band logo exchange v2.0" under the "promote your band" forum
Quote by Lil Macker
Please tell me he's not from The Pit. That place changes people...

*shudders*
ok can you try a huge skull in the center thais looking to the heavens in agony and around him like a trinity is some crazy ass led Zeppelin-esque symbols and have blood stains on the skull and in the background have either some nuclear bomb going off or a scene of a phycsdellic space nexus... Yep that would be kickass

And on the bottom have a portal to hell open up and from the abyss have two burning eyes looking out

And have it say fury of the damned somewhere
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab
Quote by guitarpwn3
there already a thead for this its called "band logo exchange v2.0" under the "promote your band" forum

im posting these everywhere hun
Quote by Vinnie5
ok can you try a huge skull in the center thais looking to the heavens in agony and around him like a trinity is some crazy ass led Zeppelin-esque symbols and have blood stains on the skull and in the background have either some nuclear bomb going off or a scene of a phycsdellic space nexus... Yep that would be kickass

And on the bottom have a portal to hell open up and from the abyss have two burning eyes looking out

And have it say fury of the damned somewhere

yeah i can try, sounds like theres a lot going on.. ill PM you a rough sketch as soon as i can
cool thanks! I just made a picture in my head on the spot so you can have artistic freedom
Support new music, listen to my Prog Metal Band:
Open Wide, The Sky

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR White

Peavey 6505+ /w Mesa-Boogie Rectifier 2x12 Cab