Technical and heavy metalcore band. They are local to Minnesotans and recently released a cd. I really like this band but eventually the breakdowns get a little annoying. They put on a killer live show though.

Thoughts?
myspace.com/lowerthecasketmusic (myspace is a little effed up right now)
Facebook.com/Notafluke
I love these guys, I've seen them a few times.

True the breakdowns get a little old.

But they're amazing players and the vocals are incredible.
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
Not digging
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
these guys are really good live.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I'm digging it, only because they're local.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
You should go see them sometime. Epic show.

Edit: In a couple weeks I will be able to upload their cd if anyone is interested.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
You should go see them sometime. Epic show.

Edit: In a couple weeks I will be able to upload their cd if anyone is interested.

I'll do my best.
I am very interested.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Quote by zigz407
Sweet

Are they playing any shows soon?
Quote by ch715dallat
Probably, I haven't been following their show schedule much lately because I am in Florida.

Edit: they are playing with Waking The cadaver haha

Doubledit: I think they just played with American Me and Oceono. They also played with Veil of Maya and Arsis but I couldn't go I guess they are starting to get kinda big.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Last edited by zigz407 at Jun 29, 2008,
Quote by zigz407
Probably, I haven't been following their show schedule much lately because I am in Florida.

Edit: they are playing with Waking The cadaver haha

Doubledit: I think they just played with American Me and Oceono. They also played with Veil of Maya and Arsis but I couldn't go I guess they are starting to get kinda big.

**** that, I don't want to see WTD, lol.
Oh damn, I missed that!
Quote by ch715dallat
Problem was, It was like an hour away from where I live, and my mom hates me going to concerts on school nights. But that concert had 3 of my favorite bands right there.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
If you go see them, you should go when they play with Rawhyde. Your scene friends will like them and I will probably be there.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Band totally jacked an All Shall Perish down.

Uncreative, boring, and overall just doesnt warrant my attention for long enough.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
What song did they steal from? I would like to know to make my own comparison.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
If you go see them, you should go when they play with Rawhyde. Your scene friends will like them and I will probably be there.

Date?
Quote by ch715dallat
the myspace page hasn't finished loading.
but im just gonna say, THEIR BAND NAME IS DAMN XHARDXCOREX YOZ!
Quote by zigz407
What song did they steal from? I would like to know to make my own comparison.

Goodbye to the Buried (0:55-1:13)

sounds a lot like

All Shall Perish - We Hold These Truths (2:11-2:45)

minus the random sweep part in ltc's song.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Meh.
Oh well.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Goodbye to the Buried (0:55-1:13)

sounds a lot like

All Shall Perish - We Hold These Truths (2:11-2:45)

minus the random sweep part in ltc's song.

That was pretty damn similiar actually, good find.

But I think since most breakdowns are all comprised of the same things or principle, some are bound to sound similar eventually.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
Quote by zigz407
That was pretty damn similiar actually, good find.

But I think since most breakdowns are all comprised of the same things or principle, some are bound to sound similar eventually.

I think they purposely ripped them off, not thinking anyone would notice tbh.
Quote by ch715dallat