i havnt smoked cause im out of cigs, the guy who gets them for me just got busted, i managed to get two cigs from another friend, and my lighter is out of fluid, how can i get this lit? no toaster is not an option, and i dont have matches, and its not easy for me to obtain a lighter, i havnt smoked in 5 days wich is the longest i have gone without smoking since 2 years ago, HELP
no sarcastic answers please, im not gonna quit, im not gonna wait till i can get a match ot lighter, and your wasting your time trying to be funny and trying to gain acceptance from people you dont know just because you have no friends.
PLEASE HALP!
smokers are jokers!
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
got a gas range/cooktop? or go down to the local hardware store and pick one up and if they ask say it's for your dad he's having problems geting the bbq started
Seriously dude, wait it out until you get one. If you can't manage to get a hold of a lighter, you certainly shouldn't be smoking cigarettes.
use your stove if possible.

ask your neighbors.
Quote by yawn
Don't type in all caps.

Otherwise You Look Like A Complete Moron.

Quote by jazz_rock_feel
1) Bold print. Reason? Y/N?
Quote by player o slayer
go outside, ask passer-bys for a light?

there you go playa, don't smoke cigarretes unless u can afford them/buy them legally.

oh also..........N00000000BBBBBBBBBBB.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
you can't get a lighter?

how is this possible?

even cavemen could light cigarettes..

My mind is going. I can feel it.
you're really stumped on how to...start a fire? didn't some neanderthals do that a few hundred thousand years ago?

EDIT: damn, beaten.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Last edited by sixstringsteve at Jun 29, 2008,
Go to some store and ask if they have the BBQ lighters, if they say no, ask for a casual lighter, it will take off any suspicion
Quote by sixstringsteve
you're really stumped on how to...start a fire? didn't some neanderthals do that a few hundred thousand years ago?

im not rubbing two sticks together till they get hot, that sounds too much like gay sex to me
use a prison match if you have a lighter that can create sparks,take some real fuzzy lint off of a cotton sock,put in a tissue,spark lighter on it till it creates flames.i use this to start fires at camp
Stove
Try and set a frying pan on fire...though that's very dangerous. Actually,don't try it.

EDIT:Wire wool attached to an electric current,like a 9V battery, starts a fire.
Quote by devinb132
use a prison match if you have a lighter that can create sparks,take some real fuzzy lint off of a cotton sock,put in a tissue,spark lighter on it till it creates flames.i use this to start fires at camp

hell yeah, bear grylls style . roll up a tissue like a joint almost and put the lint in the tip and spark your dead lighter as close to the fuzz as you can
(signature removed, please choose another)
Do you honestly need to smoke THAT bad?
If you can't go more than 5 days without smoking, you're kind of weak.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
A.light off a stove top
B. Use the Cigarette lighter in a car
C. I've heard if a light bulb gets hot enough you can light it off that (idk if its true)
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G