Not The Yeah Yeah Yeah's song. THE BAND! They are Electronica, they are rock, they are Alternative, they are Indie, they are Ambient, they are incredible.

Have a listen...
You Don't Know Her Name
Don't Fear (Amazing feel good song)
To The Sky
It Will Find You

Gah! I wish Youtube had the Mp3 of their song So Low, So High uploaded. As well as Elouise. They are both great songs, D-load them all... NOW! But seriously... do it.

Here is their Myspace...
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=22034697

And now... we... discuss...
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I absolutely adore Maps! They deserve so much more recognition than they get. It Will Find You is my favourite song of theirs.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by Tombe
I absolutely adore Maps! They deserve so much more recognition than they get. It Will Find You is my favourite song of theirs.

Agreed ten fold. Why? Well for one, look at the amount of replies/views this thread has gotten in contrast to how long it has been up. I mean, a thread about a band called "The Breeders" has gotten more replies/views than this one and it was posted TADAY! And at 3pm nonetheless!!!

Maps, IMO, deserves better than that.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Last edited by -BlackZeppelin- at Jun 30, 2008,
for one, the breeders have accomplished a lot more than maps.

decent band, but the album seemed a little confused to me. maybe that's not the right set of words. i think the talent is there, but they just don't know what to do with it. but you know, i can see them growing over time and become something great.
Hey, don't get me wrong, I have no hate for The Breeders, in fact, I really have no knowledge of their music(I'll check them out). I was just commenting on how a band with such a great sound and catchy songs could fly so low under the radar.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
*completely aware of double post and major bumbage*

I found mp3's for both Elouise and So Low So High!!!

So Low So High
Elouise

What do you guys think? This thread needs more replies!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
I have their We can Create album and their Wick and the Fire album. I prefer the latter.
peace & chemicals
Quote by anti
I have their We can Create album and their Wick and the Fire album. I prefer the latter.

The Wick and the Fire is from a different band called Maps as well. Not the Maps I'm talking about.

You go to FSU though, so your cool. I've been a Nole fan my whole life, and plan to go there for college. Also it's like college party central there, so that's just a bonus. ( nice professional pics BTW)
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
The Wick and the Fire is from a different band called Maps as well. Not the Maps I'm talking about.

You go to FSU though, so your cool. I've been a Nole fan my whole life, and plan to go there for college. Also it's like college party central there, so that's just a bonus. ( nice professional pics BTW)

This explains sooooo much! Basically just shattered my universe.

Go noles! and thank you, i try.
peace & chemicals