today i learned like interstate love song and say it aint so, so, what other 90's rock songs should i learn?

don't suggest any nirvana, cause i already know it all and i don't feel like learning powerchords lol.

if there is a thread already suggesting some songs i apologize and please point me too it.
well

how about rage against the machine? or soundgarden...or even pearl jam
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
Smashing Pumpkins.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Foo Fighters!
Alice in Chains....pretty much everything is easy, I recommend Nutshell
Sonic Youth if you feel like breaking some strings
Radiohead
Can't forget Smashing Pumpkins!
something that sounds good acoustic please lol...i don't have an amp right now so i just play my acoustic
Quote by tona_107
something that sounds good acoustic please lol...i don't have an amp right now so i just play my acoustic

Totally get into some Alice songs then
Quote by Daydream_Goo
Foo Fighters!
Alice in Chains....pretty much everything is easy, I recommend Nutshell
Sonic Youth if you feel like breaking some strings
Radiohead
Can't forget Smashing Pumpkins!

hmm good call on radiohead, i already know nutshell : ) (the staind version too)
A lot of Soundgarden is good acoustic stuff. Black Hole Sun, Fell on Black Days, Blow Up the Outside World, etc. Cracker, Collective Soul, and Pearl Jam can also be acousticy.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
Glycerine- Bush
Wasting my time-Default
Last edited by justnmcknz at Jun 29, 2008,
oasis, probably wonderwall or don't look back in anger

foo fighters- everlong and learn to fly
Korn.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
glycerine? i said no power chords and plus i already know it...duh...and i know all that foo fighters stuff...everlong and times like these that is. and to whoever said korn -you're not cool haha.
Plush.- stone temple pilots is awesome in acoustic and you probably know it

and maybe some pearl jam too
--F-F-T-S---
--EbOla----
---name pending?--

Quote by PlayMadness
No. Everybody dies. And one day, given that your relationship doesn't crash and burn like so many do, one of you will end up deep in sorrow while watching the other one die.

Guns N' Roses- Don't Cry

They're probably considered 80's...but the Use YouR Illusion Albums came out in '91....
so yeah
Quote by JeanMi36
No you're doing it right! Want me to give you my balls so you can snort them?
Radiohead...Karma Police and Fake Plastic Trees come to mind as pretty easy on Acoustic.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
ha ya i know plush but thanks a lot everyone i'll learn more pearl jam (probably yellow ledbetter) and some chains...not sure which one yet. and i'll look up some guns too even though i don't really like them, but my guitar is already tuned a half step down and i'm looking to improve my rhythm playing/
Quote by Dimebag Dave
Korn.

Yeah ok dude, Korn?

Everyone basically said everything that I'd say. For Smashing Pumpkins learn "Mayonnaise", its a really pretty song and the acoustic version is awesome.

Edit: That'd be good to learn too since you're guitar is already a half-step down, cuz thats what they tune to.
these are som good ones

Wonderwall-Oasis
Good Riddance Time of Your Life-Green Day
Black-Pearl Jam
Champagne Supernova-Oasis
Quote by Cryptorchild
Marilyn Manson.

You know the song title is cryptorchid right?

On topic-
Smashing Pumpkins (Gish)
Hole
Pearl Jam
or More Weezer (They're easier than Nirvana )
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP