Has anyone else been having trouble playing online? Every time i go to find game it says downloading game settings. Does anyone else have this problem> How do you fix it? Im on the PS3 btw.
Quote by PinkFloyd73
Has anyone else been having trouble playing online? Every time i go to find game it says downloading game settings. Does anyone else have this problem> How do you fix it? Im on the PS3 btw.

Theres your problem.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
Theres your problem.

+1
Quote by dethofmoo
haha you said shlong. that means penis. haha your hair is like a penis. penis-hair!

Quote by Vin2254
I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.
Don't know much about the PS3, but I've heard stories about local content (stuff saved on your consoles harddrive) corrupting it self for apparently no reason, so if you figure out how to do that you might be able to play it, but you will most likely lose all your saves and stats.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
take it to the Gaming Thread. that is where all answers relating to Gaming can be found.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Nah i have been playing it with out a problem on the Ps3 aswell.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Quote by PinkFloyd73
Ya i knew it was coming.

WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by zippidyduda
Theres your problem.

eat a dick
and ts dunno try checking your connection ur using the wifi? if you are try connecting it directly to your internet instead of using wifi
might want to try again later though they were working on the PSN network a few days ago
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by zippidyduda
Theres your problem.

Yes, because we all know the Xbox NEVER has any problems

I've had the same thing happen on my PS3 a few times, each time it was just the IW servers were down for updates and such.

I'm not sure though, as I haven't played in a week or two.
Jet propulsion disengage.

Quote by Xiaoxi
^I love your username
Before you click join or whatever it is you click that gives you the 'downloading game settings'
Let it sit there for a minute or two and then try.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy