This is what the company says about this amp:
First, we took our popular Tube Fex(TM) guitar preamp/processor and replaced the tube preamp section with our highly successful TransTube(R) preamp (without removing the complete 24-bit digital stereo effects processor). Then we combined that with our stereo TransTube power amp, featuring 90 watts per channel at 8 ohms (130 watts at 4 ohms) and controls for T. Dynamics(R), presence, resonance and master volume. Finally, we put the preamp/processor and power amp into a compact combo amp package driving two Peavey Sheffield Turbo 1230 12" speakers to easily handle all that power and sound capability. The TransFex Pro 212s has an incredible list of features, such as 128 user patches, 128 factory presets, 39 different effects, a built-in chromatic tuner, programmable global pre and post gains and EQ, a RAM card slot (a Peavey exclusive) for storing or adding another 128 patches, and full MIDI control via a full-function foot controller . And that's just the beginning! The TransFex Pro 212s is an unmatched, leading-edge guitar amp from the award-winning Peavey R & D team. Foot Controller description: This Professional MIDI foot controller is designed to operate as either a stand-alone MIDI program change and continuous controller, or in conjunction with the Peavey Tube FEX as an intelligent program change and continuous controller with manual. FEATURES * 11 buttons * 20-character by 2-Line LCD display * 2 inputs for Control Voltage pedals * Full MIDI compatibility (5 0r 8 pin) * Intelligent operation when used with Peavey Tube Fex * Chromatic tuner displayed on the foot controller's LCD

Now for what I think. ( haha) this amp is in really good condition. I bought it three years ago when I first started playing and I haven't used it much since. It never went past the #2 on the volume dial since it is in my house. It comes with a MIDI PFC-10 pedal to control all of the effects and the chord to hook it to the amp. The pedals 2-Lince LCD display blinks, but is still readable. Also, it comes with the manuel which is on a cd and a cover for the amp. I have pictures I would just rather email them to a serious buyer so just post that you want pictures and I will send them. $350 obo. Thanks for looking