Wow, that was one of the best movies Ive seen in a long time. Great action, great special effects, and just enough comedy. Who else has seen it, and what did you think?
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Is Jolie naked in it?

If not = don't care.
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
you see her naked from the back :/

edit: she has a fat ass
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
I want to see this, but I saw The Happening instead. I enjoyed it.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
Quote by BringMeTheCalm

worst.
decision.
ever.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Quote by BringMeTheCalm

The Happening = major fail
"It is always advisable to be a loser if you cannot become a winner." - Frank Zappa

The name's Garrett.

Gear and stuff:
Taylor 310
American Strat w/ Texas Specials
Ibanez JS1000
Vox Wah (true bypass & LED mod)
Dr. Z Maz 18 JR NR
There's another thread about this. It wasn't that great plot-wise.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
Quote by sacamano79
worst.
decision.
ever.

But I enjoyed it...

It was actually really good and the theater was almost empty and I was with someone which allowed for the ease of making sarcastic comments about the general hilarity of the movie.

Plus she had seen Wanted already...
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
I too saw the Happening because Wanted wasn't out yet when I went to see the Happening. It was great, but I want to see wanted too.
i saw the happening and liked it, i have yet to see wanted.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by BringMeTheCalm
But I enjoyed it...

It was actually really good and the theater was almost empty and I was with someone which allowed for the ease of making sarcastic comments about the general hilarity of the movie.

Plus she had seen Wanted already...

Well, cheese and crackers.
Quote by drag_the_waters
Well, cheese and crackers.

Indeed, spaghetti and meatballs.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
I wanted to see Wanted but didn't.

See what I did there? Eh? Eh?
How many brothas fell victim to the streets?

Rest in peace young nigga, there's a heaven for a G.
The Happening was OK....

some parts where way too ****ing funny not to laugh....

(ahem) the *cough* lawn *cough* mower part *cough*
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
any other LoG fan catch the Killadelphia headline in the happening, I burst into laughter when i saw that.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Quote by an epic mistake
any other LoG fan catch the Killadelphia headline in the happening, I burst into laughter when i saw that.

I don't like LoG at all and I noted that...

I had tons of laughs at that movie.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia

Do you folks like folk?
That movie was freakin' hilarious. I don't particularly know why I thought it was so funny, but I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the ridiculously unrealistic parts of it (the vast majority of it).

It was a pretty sweet action movie though.
Yeah, i caught the kiladelphia thing too, pretty funny. It had a lot of meaning though other than the obvious plot. They basically took a shot at the government, and the corruption of the world.
good action, good comedy, everything else was pretty ****. o well, not horrrrrrible

Quote by wilty00
Aren't you kind of scared walking around in the dark with a carniverous loon on the loose?
Quote by sacamano79
Wow, that was one of the best movies Ive seen in a long time. Great action, great special effects, and just enough comedy. Who else has seen it, and what did you think?

I've been raving about that movie ever since I saw it Thurs night. ****in awesome scene when he's ****in everything up in the factory. She's got some nice lookin glutes
I got perma-baked and watched The Incredible Hulk on Friday.

It was amazing.

Then again, I was so high that I had to actually close my eyes and repeat, "You're gonna be OK, You're gonna be OK..." in my mind to keep from freaking out, so you might wanna form your own opinion on the movie.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by drag_the_waters
Yeah, i caught the kiladelphia thing too, pretty funny. It had a lot of meaning though other than the obvious plot. They basically took a shot at the government, and the corruption of the world.

God, that's what I hated about it. Right when the old fart mentioned that the ****ing trees were behind it, I knew it would have some stupid bleeding-heart environmental message. I hate Hollywood. A bunch of fake environmentalists trying to act like they're ****ing Jesus for taking a photo of themselves in Africa or attending some idiotic Al Gore rally. Big deal.
And why the US? What happened to India and China? I missed the memo saying that those two went green.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Wanted was wayyyy better than i thought it would be. i LOVED the beginning, then as it went on it wasn't as shockingly good, but still ok.

it was kind of like a cross between the matrix, minority report, and star wars (i burst out laughing when that one guy was like I AM YOUR FATHER! )

My mind is going. I can feel it.
It was mediocre at best
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown