Hey guys. I checked out some marshal 412 cabs with my 61' Bandmaster today and I found some interesting things out. The first cab I checked out was a new MG100DFX and was not as steller as the Jensen speaker in my hotrod that I have been using. then I saw a Marshall Lead slanted cab (used) I plugged in the bandmaster and it sounded really nice and very clean (exactly what I'm looking for). The only issue I noticed with both cabs was that the vibrato channel was not producing vibrato. Both cabs I tried had an Impedance of 8 ohms, could the impedance of the cabs have something to do with the vibrato not working? I really need to know why its not working because if there is a fix I will definitely get the lead cab its made in England and it is loaded with Celestion speakers.
Much better choice then the MG.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
if u like ur jensens and wanna save some money get the upgraded behringer cab. i kno i'll get sh** for just suggesting behringer but the cab is just an enclosure with jensen speakers in it. anyone whose ever had it with a decent head has found it to sound very nice. i think impedence is 8ohms.
I like my jensens but for this amp I'm wanting a cleaner sound so I'm going for Celestions man. I got the hotrod for the Jensen sound but i wanna play my bandmaster through celestions. But does anyone know why the Vibrato wasn't working?
that doesn't sound like a cab issue man. The impedance shouldn't affect anything as long as you are matching it correctly with the head and cab.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids