so i just watched donnie darko for the first time not to long ago, shortly after realizing i had always been missing out on that, and other, classic movies. so what are some awesome movies that everyone should check out, you know, cult classics like donnie.

an aside: theyre coming out with a sequel tfor it oo...weird eh. its called s. darko.
Quote by deadeyedick
Crank with Jason Statham, WATCH IT!!!

That's not a cult classic. You failed hard.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
boondock saints
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by deadeyedick
Crank with Jason Statham, WATCH IT!!!

AWESOME MOVIE.
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Crank had some pretty sweet camera tricks, it was the perfect action movie, and whos to say it wont be classic? WATCH IT!!!!
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
boondock saints

YES. I love you.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by ferretface
YES. I love you.

COLBERT AVATAR!!! I LOVE YOU AS WELL!!!!
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
a sequel? Bleh. I think DD is one of those movies that tries to be artsy and clever but doesn't really have any point behind it. And is it really good or old enough to be called a cult "classic?" A lot of nice filming/setting/etc. though.

I'm going to give an odd list, here are three directors I've been thinking about lately that most everyone has heard of, but who also made a lot of less known movies that have cult followings. If you like their mainstream stuff, start looking at the earlier stuff because it's awesome:

The Coen Brother's (known for big lebowski--a cult classic-- and no country for old men)
Terry Gilliam (known for monty python)
Tim Burton (known for a lot and Sweeney Tod most recently).

Go dig up the less popular movies of these now popular directors and you will be happy
Quote by madefortvmovie
whaaat the fuuck?! does no one use the search bar anymore?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=896053&highlight=movies

the exact same thread... just hasnt been posted on in a few hours... come on guys

i love how you think you are brilliant cause you can use the search bar. because you are so brilliant use your other genius skills and actually READ the thread, and realize that those are all current movies, not what i was asking for. COMPLETELY different than my thread, thank you very much.
i'd like to point out that madefortvmovie just metaphorically took it in the asshole from TS.... that is all
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
Quote by wizards?
pink floyd the wall... just watch it.

Donnie darko was overrated.

i own the wall. and i love it.
Quote by tona_107

an aside: theyre coming out with a sequel tfor it oo...weird eh. its called s. darko.

And it's going to be absolutely awful.

Hm... cult classics, cult classics...

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas?
Natural Born Killers?
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
i'd like to point out that madefortvmovie just metaphorically took it in the asshole from TS.... that is all

ha thanks man. it just really pissed me off that he tried to call me out like that when his argument was embarrassing to say the least.
Quote by tona_107
ha thanks man. it just really pissed me off that he tried to call me out like that when his argument was embarrassing to say the least.

np dude... i hate when people bitch about the search bar, and they don't even read any of the damn thread
Quote by tarheelfan2

Quote by funkbass369

Quote by funkyfigure8
Quote by JOEYPWNSU
np dude... i hate when people bitch about the search bar, and they don't even read any of the damn thread

forsure brother. they're so pathetic that they power trip trying to be a mod or something.
Reservoir Dogs
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Clockwork Orange (of course)
Naturally people should look at: Pulp fiction

No Country for Old Geysers

and

The Lion King
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite