Go here: http://www.all-guitar-chords.com/guitar_scales.php

To see the scale and intervals. Then go to "scales to chords" to see the chords you use with it.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
its alternating whole steps and half steps, or vice versa

the locrian mode is sometimes diminished or half diminished, its intervals are H,W,W,H,W,W,W
Quote by pwninator123
EPIC LOLZ FROM THE LEFTY!!!!!!

Quote by death.prog
Ugh...

When I brought up this page, so much fail dumped out of my computer screen and all over my hands, severely damaging my ability as a musician.
Quote by one vision
The diminished scale is a scale made up of notes a minor 3rd apart.

That's a diminished arpeggio .
A diminished TRIAD arpeggio is 1 b3 b5

A diminished SEVENTH arpeggio is 1 b3 b5 bb7, which is, as you say, a sequence of minor thirds.

The Whole-Half diminished scale is 1 2 b3 4 b5 b6 bb7 7
The Half-Whole diminished scale is 1 b2 b3 3 b5 5 bb7 b7

Note that both of those scales contain a diminished seventh arpeggio, hence the name.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
^Why isn't the half-whole b4 and b6 instead of 3 and bb7? I know BGC made a thread about b4 a while back but I can't find it.
Why isn't the half-whole b4 and b6 instead of 3 and bb7?
I think you mean 6, not b6.
You could treat is as a b4 and a 6 if you want. HW contains both a dominant chord (1 3 5 b7) and a diminished chord (1 b3 b5 bb7), which is why I named the intervals the way I did.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums