Page 1 of 4
I absolutely hate people who are like this...

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=19054456460

The group is pretty much trying to get facebook to stop putting adds up that say stuff like "You're fat" or "You wanna loose weight".

The people in the group are bitching about stuff like, "you don't have to be skinny to be beautiful, being beautiful is all about being loved"....and other **** like that.

What do I have to say about that? WRONG

Does anyone else not agree that in order to be good looking, you have to at least be somewhat in shape? I know there are few acceptions, but c'mon seriously, I am not gonna say that a wild snorlax is beautiful.

So I posted some of my feedback on this group's wall, and started getting in arguments, but they just deleted them. I need the pits help to back me up on this.

Also, to add onto this thread, what are your opinions on this?? Do you think being beautiful is about your life style, or how you actually look???
Beauty is just an opinion. Now stop your little whining and your little internet wars and GTFO.
Quote by Freddedonna
Beauty is just an opinion. Now stop your little whining and your little internet wars and GTFO.

Thank you for your input.
I'm actually completely against what you say.

I don't give a flying rat's ass what someone looks like if I can't bare to be around them.

I'd take a chubby girl with a sense of humor over the barbie-doll sluts with punch-card personalities that most guys my age pine for.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
This is why I love wii fit, it is the exact opposite: really mean and unforgiving. If you are overweight or obese it tells you so in a childish mocking voice, if you slack off it makes you feel bad. If you're weak it calls you old. It even balloons up your mii to make it look fat if you are overweight.

Positive self image and high self esteem don't really get anything done. Look at how public schools (in the US) tried to incorporate self image and self esteem over the last 15 years with terrible failure. On the other hand, people can believe what they want and join groups for whatever they want, so I don't really care about the facebook thing.

edit*spelling, and probably more, man I need to go to bed... darn pit.
Bands I've Seen:
Ozzy Osbourne
Rob Zombie
In This Moment
Age of Daze
Blue October
Inward Eye
Thornley
Billy Talent
Rise Against
Rancid
Anvil
Theory of a Deadman
Shinedown
Pop Evil
Blink 182
All-American Rejects
Fallout Boy
Last edited by iron_maiden97 at Jun 30, 2008,
it's people like you who cause girls to start starving themselves..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I agree with TS. But there are different kinds of beautiful. I call it bedroom beautiful and marriage beautiful. great names huh? But you get the idea. You would never wanna get with "a wild snorlax" if you're out with the guys at a bar with a ton of girls around. But when it comes to settling down and getting married and starting a life together, beauty doens't really come into play.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by guitarmannn
but c'mon seriously, I am not gonna say that a wild snorlax is beautiful.

Snorlax's are beautiful. However I do agree to an extent. And don't bring up that this is what leads girls to starving themselves people. I eat quite a bit and I am very skinny.
Yeah thats wonderful, just piss on them when they're trying to make themselves feel better in a judgemental society.

Your time would be better spent making a group comforting those with a horrible taste in music, Mr. HIM man.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
If people are too damn complacent and lazy to take care of themsleves/bodies then why the **** should people love them or pander them? We shouldn't have to feel like @$$es if we point out/reject someone who is fat. The body is a reflection of the personality as much as the heart and mind.
Quote by Pizza The Hut
If people are too damn complacent and lazy to take care of themsleves/bodies then why the **** should people love them or pander them? We shouldn't have to feel like @$$es if we point out/reject someone who is fat. The body is a reflection of the personality as much as the heart and mind.

TRUE DAT. +7000 Stevie Ray Vaughans.

(^thats good)
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

I find it funny how everyone's like "AAAH all gaise just likes skiny wimen!!!"

WTF!?

1st of all; There are alot of guys who likes big women.
2nd; 90% of all girls I've met only likes guys with muscles and abs.

Meh.. I hate feminists

But I still don't agree with TS
Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.
Quote by Pizza The Hut

Some people can't help the fact that they're fat, you know.
I'm a person.
beauty is on the eye of the beholder, or beerholder, whichever you prefer, so, just shut the fvck up and quit being a little b!tch, sure, seeing someone that's very overweight migh be displeasing, but who gives a crap? if they're fat that's their own damn problem, they SHOULD know about all the health risks that come with it, and if they do not care, why should you? besides, who doesn't enjoy the company of a jolly ol' fat fella?
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
If you are full of crap and deceit on the inside, no one is goin to want to be around but the sluts and pimps, and where does that leave you in the long run? Beauty is a matter of opinion and that person's personal prespective on it, not what society says it Beauty.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
^^Yes FELLA, sure everyone loves a happy fat guy, but nobody wants to be around a big fat bitch.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Being fat is just Gods punishment for gluttony.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
My friend likes fat chicks.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
As the resident Fat Sack of Crap, I thought I'd throw my in my two cents.

I don't mind diet ads. They remind me "Oh yeah, I'm a fat sack of crap. I should lose weight." Now I'm actually working on it. Was it for shallow reasons? Sure. Do I give a damn about my health? Not really. But I am more interested on increasing my amount of poon, which has reached a dangerously low level? You bet your ass I am. This IS America, after all.

Pass the mayonnaise, because this thread has MrCrono's vote of approval
Uh, so what's the difference for judging somone's promiscuity, sense of humor, intelligence, etc?

These are all features that some people can help, others can't, and we judge them on it and decide if we like them or not. How is judging someone based on physical attractiveness any different? Same thing. Sure it's just one feature.

I refuse to date a really stupid woman and that's ok, why shouldn't I refuse also to date an overweight woman that I find unattractive?

There's no reason to prioritize everything else after looks; put them all up on the same level and use all of them to judge.... you all do anyway. Argue all I want, I will not believe that anyone posting in this thread does not at least consider appearance when considering who they will date.

Now hastling random fat people just for being fat is a dick move, but that's a different issue altogether.
Quote by mrcrono

I don't mind diet ads. They remind me "Oh yeah, I'm a fat sack of crap. I should lose weight." Now I'm actually working on it. Was it for shallow reasons? Sure. Do I give a damn about my health? Not really. But I am more interested on increasing my amount of poon, which has reached a dangerously low level? You bet your ass I am. This IS America, after all.

You're not fat; you're American. And I'm damn proud of you for being a true patriot.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Jesus Christ, people like that piss me off. You are not beautiful, you are not healthy, you are nothing more than a disgrace to the true beauty of the human body. Maybe if these pigs put as much effort into losing weight as they did with getting people to accept their horrific life choices and utter laziness they wouldn't have this problem. Do they ever wonder why everyone else looks different than them? It's because that is how human beings are supposed to look. God damn, how hard is it to go for a jog? Quit bitching, you are a disgrace to the human body.
Quote by Pizza The Hut
If people are too damn complacent and lazy to take care of themsleves/bodies then why the **** should people love them or pander them?

We don't want you to "love and pander" us, all we ask for is to be treated like human beings instead of unhealthy abominations. Our health is none of your business, you judgmental elitist piece of human garbage.

Fat is temporary (in most cases). Sadly, for you, douchebaggery is permanent.

Quote by Pizza The Hut
We shouldn't have to feel like @$$es if we point out/reject someone who is fat.

Ummm....yes, you should? Rejecting anyone because of physical appearance is extremely shallow. If the primary factor in your relationships/friendships is appearance, I feel very sorry for you. I hope you can find someone as shallow and close-minded as you. Oh yes, and beautiful, and fit. I'm sure you're all of those things or else you wouldn't make this argument, would you?

Quote by Pizza The Hut
The body is a reflection of the personality as much as the heart and mind.

Not in all cases. If you honestly think that all people have control over all factors of their bodies, you should take a look outside your fantasy world and realize that nature is harsh to some people, including yourself. I mean, your mind is so impaired that you think bigotry towards anyone who isn't as beautiful and fit as you is OK.

That must suck ass.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
We don't want you to "love and pander" us, all we ask for is to be treated like human beings instead of unhealthy abominations. Our health is none of your business, you judgmental elitist piece of human garbage.

Fat is temporary (in most cases). Sadly, for you, douchebaggery is permanent.

Ummm....yes, you should? Rejecting anyone because of physical appearance is extremely shallow. If the primary factor in your relationships/friendships is appearance, I feel very sorry for you. I hope you can find someone as shallow and close-minded as you. Oh yes, and beautiful, and fit. I'm sure you're all of those things or else you wouldn't make this argument, would you?

Not in all cases. If you honestly think that all people have control over all factors of their bodies, you should take a look outside your fantasy world and realize that nature is harsh to some people, including yourself. I mean, your mind is so impaired that you think bigotry towards anyone who isn't as beautiful and fit as you is OK.

That must suck ass.

you rock
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
I completely resent any guy my age who turns a girl down because she has a healthy amount of meat on her bones so to speak, but honestly I don't find fat chicks attractive at all.

example:
GOOD:

totally hot and if you say she's too heavy you can go **** yourself

NOT GOOD:
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by rock_and_blues
Jesus Christ, people like that piss me off. You are not beautiful, you are not healthy, you are nothing more than a disgrace to the true beauty of the human body. Maybe if these pigs put as much effort into losing weight as they did with getting people to accept their horrific life choices and utter laziness they wouldn't have this problem. Do they ever wonder why everyone else looks different than them? It's because that is how human beings are supposed to look. God damn, how hard is it to go for a jog? Quit bitching, you are a disgrace to the human body.

see, this, to me, is what I just labled a "dick move."

I think you're flat out wrong for a large number of people. People have different body types. I was in peak physical health at a BMI that had me toward the top of the overweight catagory. I could out jog, lift and everything else most people who looked how they were "supposed to." Sure your comment is very very broadly true, but there are millions of people in the world who are exceptionalities to it.
Quote by mrcrono

I hereby propose the motion that mrcrono should change his user title to "Resident Fat Sack of Crap."

All in favor, say "Aye!"
Last edited by Flying Couch at Jun 30, 2008,
And closed in 3.....2....1......
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by *kas
example:
GOOD:

totally hot and if you say she's too heavy you can go **** yourself

Sexy guitar.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
see, this, to me, is what I just labled a "dick move.".

Kind of comes with the territory of being a dick.
Quote by mrcrono

Pass the mayonnaise, because this thread has MrCrono's vote of approval

Great post.
My $.02, the whole body type/some people can't help it arguement is such complete and utter crap. How many fat people to you think there were when we didn't have big-macs? Way Way Way less thats for sure. If your fat, and you choose to eat less and start excercising, you will lose weight. I'm sure it's easier for some than others but at the end of the day it's basic math. Burn more calories than you eat, and you will lose weight. I once read an article that said if one in the U.S. were fat, it would amount to an extra 4 grand or something in every American's pocket because less would be spent on healthcare, transportation, etc.

Wow said a lot there. Anyway the TS is a dick for harassing them, but the group he targets needs to get there asses up and run around the block a few times instead of bitching about people picking on them.
Quote by rock_and_blues

ENEMY APPROACHING!
ENEMY TYPE: DOUCHEBAG
WEAKNESSES: LOGIC

What if, magically, you woke up morbidly obese, hmmm? I doubt you would be spinning the same story.
OP, you are an IDIOT.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You cannot say that a girl with a little extra weight isn't beautiful, and claim that it's a fact. My girlfriend has a little bit of weight around the hips, and I think it's cute. You can have this girl with a "perfect" body, but she won't be beautiful. It's the little imperfections that make a girl truly beautiful.

My girlfriend has freckles, and a little bit of weight on her. She's beautiful. Those imperfections are the reasons she's beautiful.

OP, and every single other shallow fuck like him don't deserve to have girlfriends.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Last edited by Liberation at Jun 30, 2008,
Not everyone can control if they are fat or not, what do people have against just encouraging someone and hoping the best for them? everyone I know thats fat is really great and most of them try pretty hard to keep their weight under control.
Page 1 of 4