so my car squeaks a lot while i'm driving. i can hear it over the radio when i'm driving slow, and if i have the windows open i can usually hear it unless i'm on the highway. i have a feeling that its the bearings on the wheels, i only noticed the front right wheel doing it before i noticed the left one.

so hears my question, and i'm asking for honest help, what can i do to take care of the squeaking? can i just WD-40 it and call it good, or do i have to adjust something?

thanks Pit!
well it could be your brakes if you have disk brakes, but on the other hand im not sure what it is. what i do know is that it annoys the hell outa me when i hear a car doing that.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Quote by Natrone
well it could be your brakes if you have disk brakes, but on the other hand im not sure what it is. what i do know is that it annoys the hell outa me when i hear a car doing that.

i was told it might be the breaks. my uncle said that certain cars use breaks that have a "squeaker" and if you hear it, its time for new breaks. does this mean like when a bus stops and it sounds ridiculous? or does it mean the weird crickets squeaking?
hey man.. i bottomed out my car once and the only result *that i thought happened* was a squeaking that started happening about a month after i bottomed out... turned out i messed up the subframe, the alignment, and a ton of other stuff... 1000 dollars later, the squeak was just a bushing rubbing from crumpling the bottom of the car...

get it checked out.. could be minor, or could be major
its pry the brakes but if it is squealing quite a bit of the time it might be the fan belt. hard to tell without hearing it, though.

usually if it is a chirping noise its probably something with the wheels, but if it is like a squeal then its pry a belt.

is it all the time or just when you push the brake pedal?
Quote by burrit0
Say your friend was high and doesn't know what he's talking about.
it only sqeaks (like a constant cricket chirping) while the tires are moving. sometimes it doesn't, though i only recall observing it after driving in rain or puddles. i doubt its the fan, so i would guess brakes or wheels.

i'm getting an oil change soon anyway, and they always check for stuff so i'll be sure to ask about it.