well i was wondering what you guys think of the new acoustic amps cuz i really liked the tone of the old ones. i was thinking of getting either to get a B200 or B100 to jam with a drummer and guitarist, but im really set on getting the 100 because its cheaper. if you guys have any recommendations my budget is $400 dollars.
hey man.. my friend just got an Ampeg BA115 *i think it's called that*

either way.. it's 100 watts, combo amp, 15 inch speaker, tweeter, and shook his house..

its a pretty awexome amp for only 350 bucks.. he actually got it on sale at GC for 300 bucks
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

either way.. it's 100 watts, combo amp, 15 inch speaker, tweeter, and shook his house..

its a pretty awexome amp for only 350 bucks.. he actually got it on sale at GC for 300 bucks

ew thats not even tube.... go for that amp if you want a fake ass sound
get a real tube acoustic amp if you want teh naturalz
Quote by JOE_DESTROYER
ew thats not even tube.... go for that amp if you want a fake ass sound
get a real tube acoustic amp if you want teh naturalz

You know your on the bass forum right? Your pretty unlikely to get a tube bass amp for $350, as most of them cost an arm and a leg...

And you should realise that most bassist have SS amps... Which are more than often about a few hundred watts.

Also TS as you'll be using your amp for jamming with a guitarist and drummer you'll need about 150 watts minimum, around 300 is usually recommended. And I suggest looking into an Ashdown MAG300 combo, as there pretty well priced and are pretty good to say the least. But they cost around $300 to $500 depending on the model.
Gear:

Musicman SUB 5
Ibanez SRX305
Ibanez GSR200
Ashdown MAG300 C115
Ashdown MAG 210 cab

Soon a Fender Deluxe Jazz V & an LTD 206
if you do get Acoustic, go B200. it will be a lot easier.
suck it up and pay.

I might get one.

the only guy on here who seems to have played one (elemenophee I think) liked it.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by FightinIrishPJ

The Ampeg BA series are really not that good. You can get so much more for just a little more money. 100W will seem loud on its own, but an aggressive drummer will not hear you.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
thanks guys i think imma try to find an ashdown mag 300 combo used and if not imma just buy the acoustic b200