Page 1 of 3
for permisson to date her
what the **** do i do?

we've been together for 8 months, and well i skipped that part. i barely met them not too long ago, and well they dont really let her go out, she says its cuz i havent talked to her dad and asked him for permission

how would i do this?

keep in mind im hispanic.....haha
help?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by xyz66 at Jun 30, 2008,
Be sure to ask for her pussy too while you're at it. Don't leave anything out.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
i dont know, but i do have some advice. DONT COME TO THE PIT FOR ADVICE ON SOMETHING THIS IMPORTANT. there. i've done my good deed for the day....my honest advise? google it.

EDIT: well usually people dont consider asking a parent for their daughter's hand in DATING. just go introduce yourself and all that good stuff.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
Last edited by Natrone at Jun 30, 2008,
You're too young to get married.

Go play some video games or something.
knock her up. he'll make you do it.

EDIT: dangit
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
you know, when I first read the title of this thread, I thought it said "asking for my dad's gf's ... daughters hand in marriage"

First thought was: only in the pit lol.

And to contribute, leave it a year at least, just to make sure the feelings will last long enough.
If you two really love eachother, then 4 months isn't long to wait at all.

Edit: oh your 15/16?! Well in that case, leave it 4 months anyway, that way you can look forward to your gf's dad either laughing in your face or handing you your ass on a plate
Last edited by zonko_zulio at Jun 30, 2008,
You're sixteen.

No seriously, you're sixteen.
My gear:
Ibanez RG350DX - Vintage VR3000 - Squire Telecaster
Marshall 15W
RAT distortion pedal - Boss Compression\Sustain pedal
dude.. celebrate your 1 year anniversary together first.. then consider marying her... who knows.. she could be a real B**** in August.. something about the weather or something..

EDIT: dude.. you are 16.. i'm 17 and still don't know what to do with my life.. if you truley love her and she does back, then go to college, break up, bang some chicks there, and if she's still the one, your love will never have died.. so you win..
Moron.
Wait it out maybe 5 years to even THINK about asking.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Bring a gun.

I know what you're thinking. You're planning to just go in there, guns ablaze, and demand his daughter's hand. WRONG. What you do is go in there, play it cool, and pop the question to him. Gauge his reaction. If you sense he's getting upset, slowly raise your hands above your head and stretch, revealing the gun tucked into your waist, much like this classic scene from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

And if he still says no, you can rob the place, so win-win.
Quote by ckellingc
8 months? Are you serious?

yeah, 8 months, and well i didnt meet her parents till april?
and well idk what to say, help?
Quote by RU Experienced?

^^ about me

Quote by xyz66
for her daughters hand....
what the **** do i do?
we've been together for 8 months, and well i barely met them not too long ago, and well they dont really let hr go out, she says its chuz i havent talked to her dad and asked him for her hand.

how would i do this?

keep in mind im hispanic.....haha
help?

Your girlfriend's dad a she or a he?

EDIT: Dude, you're still pretty young. Even if I knew that she was the one for me I'd still wait it out at least until I could actually provide a good life for her and whatever children I may have. If you really love her, you can wait.
Last edited by Kurt-Corgan at Jun 30, 2008,
dont get married unless you two can co-habbitate bro

ask to move into her dad's place to see how you all get along
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
If I understand what you put in your post TS, you wanna ask her dad for her hand in marriage so he can let her go out?
I think he means to ask if he can date this girl, cuz married at 15? damn!

EDIT: you know something tells me that my sarcasm detector is low on batteries..........

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Last edited by an epic mistake at Jun 30, 2008,
i don't mean marriage, i mean so he can accept me as her daughters boyfriend, you guys get me right?
Quote by RU Experienced?

^^ about me

Ok here's what you do.

Tell him you have graduated college, have a good steady income, have housing, insurance, and car payments handled, and you want to support his daughter.

EDIT: Oooooooooooh. Just say that you like his daughter and if he wouldn't mind you two dating for a bit.

Wording is everything my friend.
Quote by mrcrono
Bring a gun.

I know what you're thinking. You're planning to just go in there, guns ablaze, and demand his daughter's hand. WRONG. What you do is go in there, play it cool, and pop the question to him. Gauge his reaction. If you sense he's getting upset, slowly raise your hands above your head and stretch, revealing the gun tucked into your waist, much like this classic scene from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

thats prob the safest bet
"Never, never marry, my dear fellow! That's my advice: never marry till you can say to yourself that you have done all you are capable of, and until you have ceased to love the woman of your choice and have seen her plainly as she is, or else you will make a cruel and irrevocable mistake."

-Prince Andrew, War and Peace

Wait a while before you marry her. No matter how much you think you love her, that's going to change in the future.
Quote by Opeth_Death
If I understand what you put in your post TS, you wanna ask her dad for her hand in marriage so he can let her go out?

I (and I think most everyone else but you) totally misread the TS the first time... Now that we understand we can start a barrage of a whole new type of useless pit comments.

Seriously though ts, I'd come up with a zaney plan to win her family over, not ask to marry her. If her family is so very close, why don't you get to know them better and spend time together with them? Become part of their family a bit more and you will get to spend a lot of time with her.

edit* walrus, that is a bad ass quote, why has my literary background never lead me to that statement which so thoroughly matches my beliefs?
Quote by ckellingc
Ok here's what you do.

Tell him you have graduated college, have a good steady income, have housing, insurance, and car payments handled, and you want to support his daughter.

EDIT: Oooooooooooh. Just say that you like his daughter and if he wouldn't mind you two dating for a bit.

Wording is everything my friend.

no no no, FIRST you take the mother hostage, and tell him that if he doesn't let her date you then your'e going to cap the mother.

That's when you tell him what ckellingc said.
Quote by xyz66
i don't mean marriage, i mean so he can accept me as her daughters boyfriend, you guys get me right?

Oh...

Well still ask for her hand in marriage. He'll know you're dedicated to his daughter. Dads dig that.

Marriage? Why are you claiming defeat so quickly?
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
lol.

youre 15 years old.
mate, ive been going out with my girlfriend for more than a year, and im two years older than you, and i know both of her parents very well.
but i know that theres no way we'll be getting married any time in the very near future.

how about i just tell you wharts going to happen when you ask her father:

"can i please uh.... *pops pimple*... y'know, like, have your daughters hand... n' stuff...."

"no."

"... *cries*..."

edit:
ok, just read up on everything.

you've been dating 8 months, by now, why do you have to ask?

sounds like you've been a very naughty boy!
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Last edited by instagata0 at Jun 30, 2008,
yeah, most people thought i wanted marridge, but im only 16, what i meant is permission to go out with her. And well her bro and sis (22 and 18) are cool with me, but im not sure about her parents, and well im going over to her house tomorrow, and well i wanna tell them so they'll stop staring at me, haha.
Quote by RU Experienced?

^^ about me

hell just be honest:

"Excuse me sir, I would like to know if it is alright for me to bang your daughter"

dads love that.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Dude, you're 15.

If you're serious, you're an idiot.
NetherlandsEDIT: i should really read all the posts before saying stupid ****.
I really like your daughter and I was wondering if you would mind me taking her on a date so we can get to know each other better.

Then, if necessary, assure him that your plans don't involve sex, violence, or strong language, etc, etc, etc...
My gear:
Ibanez RG350DX - Vintage VR3000 - Squire Telecaster
Marshall 15W
RAT distortion pedal - Boss Compression\Sustain pedal
Quote by xyz66

Now that we know you don't mean marriage, you should probably put this in the relationship thread. You don't have much to worry about though, just get in good terms with the guy, I figure.
I love all the people still saying he's too young for marriage even though he has corrected everyone.
Tell them about your huge dick and your pregnant ex-girlfriend and how you have 11 STD's and you daughter caught 5 of them already.
Don't forget to take her dad to the side and comment on his hot wife.
Quote by xyz66
yeah, most people thought i wanted marridge, but im only 16, what i meant is permission to go out with her. And well her bro and sis (22 and 18) are cool with me, but im not sure about her parents, and well im going over to her house tomorrow, and well i wanna tell them so they'll stop staring at me, haha.

Holy crap.
You came off as wanting to marry the girl on the first post.
Why didn't you just say "i want to ask her parents if we could go out/court/date/etc?"

Anyways, be nice and mature.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
you have to be joking man. please don't get married until you are at least 20. please. trust me, you have NO IDEA if this girl is "the one" and then even if she is, why not wait till you are out of university and have a job. it just makes sense.

....you really should have made things more clear in order to stop me from looking like a douche. but seriously don't ask her parent's permission, if anything just tell them that you love bangin their daughters tight tight vag.
Page 1 of 3