All of the sudden, I am having problems opening www.ign.com in Firefox. It loads part of the page and then decides to crash. I dunno what's wrong. I tried both 2.0 and 3.0. They both crash. Internet Explorer works fine though.

Anyone having this problem, be it with ign.com or some other website. This has never happened to me before.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
for me it just stops loading the page, it doesn't crash. maybe your computer is just slow or something?

Edit: just tried it again, works fine now, (firefox 2.0 btw)
All is well here
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
I dunno what the problem is. It's only that site (so far at least). I might try Opera just for the hell of it.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
My experience with IGN involves massive amounts of spyware, stay clear of that site mate.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

I had the same problem man. I would open up firefox and it cause my comp to freeze up completely so i just uninstalled it in safe mode and using safari for now