Ok so ive applied for university but aside from that im looking fora job to A. work as well B. to work incase my university application falls through.

So anyway i havea job interview today at 9am its now 6:59am bearing in mind i let my Dad know about this a week in advance and he tells me its all fine and everything yeah he will take me (cause its about 45 minutes drive away if i got it id huck the train).
So anyway yeah i get myself up and now he is like "ugh we will never make it in time just go back to sleep i will ring them tell them your sick and make another appointment"

I am so pissed off right now this is coming from the guy who is constantly breathing down my neck saying im not trying hard enough and i need a job yet he has just blatently sabotaged my chances of getting one because he went out on the booze last night and cant be arsed driving!!.

Seriously arghhh!! anyway thats my rant over
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Are you not old enough to be driving? If so,why are you interviewing for a job that is a 45 minute drive away from where you live?
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Are you not old enough to be driving? If so,why are you interviewing for a job that is a 45 minute drive away from where you live?

woah, you are observant.

isn't there somebody else around that could drive you?

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by We'realltoBlame

excellent question.
Well, we went to an open house, and stayed there for a good hour or so.
When its time to leave "I'll just go say goodbye to aunt Jean and then we'll leave, okay?"
So I sit outside waiting for him to get done saying his goodbyes.
15 minutes go by, I check back inside and he's still there, talkin.
The 30 minute mark passes and I check on him and he's sitting in a chair, kicked back, and jibber jabbering with everyone with a drink in his hand.
By this time I'm punching walls out of fury trying to get his attention (forgot to mention this is at my church 0.0).
I stare at him for a good five minutes, he FINALLY gets up and we head to the car.
One of my cousins is sitting in a car.
I pass the car and say hello and quickly leave, but nay my dad leans up against the car and begins a 15 minute conversation.
I swear to god(which is weird cause I dont really believe in it) he has to have a conversation with everything and anything.
Sometimes he spends time waiting to have a conversation.
Sunday is just "A race to be the last one out of the church!" which means you need to talk to everyone.
My dad normally wins.
/rant.
Quote by We'realltoBlame

Don't you pay any attention? he said if he got it he'd huck the train.
Quote by Regression
Don't you pay any attention? he said if he got it he'd huck the train.

Ohhh that's what huck means. In these parts it's a convenient store chain.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
Ohhh that's what huck means. In these parts it's a convenient store chain.

I was just being a ****. To me it sounds like some hillbilly term my friend would use.

I think it's a typo.

Edit: I'm worried that 2 people actually thought that was a good question...
Last edited by Regression at Jun 30, 2008,
What are you doing in The Pit? You'd better get hitchhiking!

Seriously, why can't you take the train today?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Parents who do your F***ing head in!

Thread title is misleading!

... or is it?
...this is coming from the guy who is constantly breathing down my neck saying im not trying hard enough...

sup?
Quote by snipelfritz
What are you doing in The Pit? You'd better get hitchhiking!

Seriously, why can't you take the train today?

It takes twice as long to get the train and if i had to i would of had to get up earlier but i thought i was getting driven.

Also ive done a **** load of driving lessons and with my first pay cheque id do my driving test.
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------
Parents wanted to go to the movies with me. We could to the session at 4.50 for free and be back in time to watch the footy. Mum says she's going to walk my sister and her friend to the friends place at 3.50. It's a 10 minute walk both ways. She got back at 5, I said I didn't want to go anymore and she's got the shits with me.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.