lol, I love how you delivered the question... uh... I have no answer though.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by fretsonfire74

this is a knife [/australian accent]
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
this is a knife [/australian accent]

I see you've played knifey spooney before!
i see you have played knifey spoony before [/simpson reference]

EDIT: LOL, we both posted that at the same time... amazingness
Quote by Gabel
Last edited by ripple07 at Jun 30, 2008,
Quote by fretsonfire74
But I win

Damn you... wait, hmm... you only win if you were thinking of the "knifey spoony" bit while you were posting the knife. If you were, than i commend you sir.

Edit: I just realized you are from australia... that is rather amusing to be honest.
Quote by Gabel
Quote by ripple07
Damn you... wait, hmm... you only win if you were thinking of the "knifey spoony" bit while you were posting the knife. If you were, than i commend you sir.

Edit: I just realized you are from australia... that is rather amusing to be honest.

Quiet you. I'll anally rape you with that knife later.

And then the spoon.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Quiet you. I'll anally rape you with that knife later.

And then the spoon.

Bah! That is only motivation, mind you.
Quote by Gabel
Use tweezers.

Or leave it there and it'll get broken down and absorbed by your body. And if it doesn't get absorbed then it'll go all pussey and yummy.
2002 Epiphone Goth G400 SG
B.C. Rich Warlock custom
1986 Washburn RR2 Flying V
1991 Peavey Falcon II Stratocaster
Quote by XianXiuHong
Wait, after thinking about it again

How the hell did you get a splinter there?!
No idea. I'm not even sure if it actually is a splinter. Sure feels like one though.
Stab yourself in the chest. Redirects the pain.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by FrothingLunatic

your ideas intrigue me
Quote by Gabel
Quote by FrothingLunatic
Its not the pain that worries me. Its the fact that something is jammed into my skin. Stabbing myself in the chest won't help at all.
Quote by leephan
Its not the pain that worries me. Its the fact that something is jammed into my skin. Stabbing myself in the chest won't help at all.

I'm thinking of replacing my sig with this. I just spit out my sandwich laughing.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Quote by FrothingLunatic
I'm thinking of replacing my sig with this. I just spit out my sandwich laughing.
What kind of sandwich?