A friend of mine and myself did this for fun, he did vocals and bass and I did the guitar over a backing track. The solo's are nowhere near as amazing as David Gilmour's, and I was especially off on the bends, but other than that I'm fairly pleased with it. Any input or criticism is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Song is in my profile.
Sounds pretty good man! Like the guitar work. Nice recording, sounded pretty professional. Maybe you can critique mine. It's a rough living room recording, but it's my favorite song to play. It's on my profile.
wow that's really good...did you use effects from the computer or with pedals? the solos are really good. Keep up the good work! could you check out my cover of When the rain comes - third day

www.purevolume.com/bythewei
Anyone play gunbound? then add johnny93

....you must tap into: THE FORCE!
....or: THE FORCE! will leave you
....then, you will no longer have: THE FORCE!
wow that's really good...did you use effects from the computer or with pedals? the solos are really good. Keep up the good work! could you check out my cover of When the rain comes - third day

wow that's really good...did you use effects from the computer or with pedals? the solos are really good. Keep up the good work! could you check out my cover of When the rain comes - third day, and comment on my thread, which i believe is somewhere right beside yours lol

Quote by calnix
A friend of mine and myself did this for fun, he did vocals and bass and I did the guitar over a backing track. The solo's are nowhere near as amazing as David Gilmour's, and I was especially off on the bends, but other than that I'm fairly pleased with it. Any input or criticism is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Song is in my profile.

very cool, very very cool. i liked it a lot. pretty good recording quality. and i loved your guitar tone. I also liked how you deviated a bit from the original solo, but kept the basic idea intact. great stuff man.

would you mind checking out my new song? it's called rain on me, it's on my profile, thanks.

Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
k..sorry bout the 3 identical posts....idk what happened.....my computer like lagged....

OK dude I really enjoyed this. This is not something I usually say but this was really enjoyable.
Sounds like your singer is a big teddy bear on drugs (this is a good thing)!

Your playing is really smooth and I like it; espescially the rhytm parts and the 2 solos.
Really ****ing nice job guys. I'd love to hear this live.
He needs to train his higher index though. :P
Wow, thanks a lot for the replies. I really appreciate all of it. We've got a couple more songs recorded that I'm gonna put up once I'm finished mastering them and whatnot.

psychokiller - I really liked it. very nice acoustic sound and the solo was badass. However, I think the vocals sounded a little faint.

gwdudegw - I've never heard the original song you covered, but your recording of it sounded great. I liked Canon Rock as well.