Pit, how can I deactivate my spleen?
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
...lolwut?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Jun 30, 2008,
I'd prefer to use mind based techniques. I don't want to destroy it, I just want to turn it off for a week or so.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

why do you want to deactivate it at all?

+ if your mind would be able to shut it off, that would be quite dangerous!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by FrothingLunatic
I'd prefer to use mind based techniques. I don't want to destroy it, I just want to turn it off for a week or so.

This is Jacks deactivated spleen
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by CoreysMonster
what is a spleen?

Didn't you have a penis for a avatar?

Give him a handjob

Tear it out with a rusty surgical instrument.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by Final !mpact
Fight Club?

*passes through thread* hmm, do i give it the ass or the crotch...
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.