ok guys well theres this guy at my school who plays guitar and sings, however his guitar playing is awful and his "singing" is in one note all the time, and that note is out of tune. so check out his myspace and have a jolly good laugh. http://www.myspace.com/amosjacob
No, I refuse to visit your myspace.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
Grow up you Oily, Tick.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by FrothingLunatic
No, I refuse to visit your myspace.

seriously its not mine i wouldnt advertise that crap
Quote by mrbungle50221
seriously its not mine i wouldnt advertise that crap

Even crap needs advertising.
i liked his guitar playing, very 'Niandra Lades' for someone whos a fan of John Frusciante he emulates him very well and i applaud him for that. Just because you didn't like it doesn't make it bad, now go away and listen to metal, or whatever fandangled thing you kids listen to these days
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Last edited by druz15_UG at Jun 30, 2008,
Quote by druz15_UG
i liked his guitar playing, very 'Niandra Lades' for someone whos a fan of John Frusciante he emulates him very well and i applaud him for that. Just because you didn't like it doesn't make it bad, no go away and listen to metal, or whatever fandangled thing you kids listen to these days

wtf..
Quote by szekelymihai
he seems like a douche .and sings the same way

yes he is a douche he thinks hes some amazing musical prodigy, and to the guy who said the thing about metal, yes i listen to metal but i also listen to clean stuff like that (Newton Faulkner etc) so ye im not saying its crap just because it doesnt have distortion. im saying its crap cos its crap.
Quote by mrbungle50221
yes he is a douche he thinks hes some amazing musical prodigy, and to the guy who said the thing about metal, yes i listen to metal but i also listen to clean stuff like that (Newton Faulkner etc) so ye im not saying its crap just because it doesnt have distortion. im saying its crap cos its crap.

This is ridiculous - are you 11? Clearly you have a personal problem with him.

Reported
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤