Page 1 of 3
...because I've spent a good portion of the last 2 of 3 nights making out with a really good friend's casual girlfriend. I don't think this belongs in the relationship thread, because I'm not in a relationship, and technically neither are they. They always say they're casually dating or single even, and still, I feel really guilty, especially because she's astoundingly beautiful and I feel bad because I'm homewreckin. And this isn't the first time; I've already broken up a marriage this year...they've been doing whatever it is they're doing for like 6 months, and she still told me tonight that if she had to pick between me and him, she'd pick me.

//guilt.
Washburn WI66 Pro E Celtic Cross (1 of 48!)
Washburn WI66 Pro Honeyburst
Takamine EG334SC Acoustic-Electric
Peavey XXX 120W All Tube Half Stack
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Vox Snakecharmer Compressor
Digitech XP100 Whammy Wah
Causual girlfriend isn't a proper girlfriend. Feel free to do her.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Well, you could be a jerk, but if the girl really cares about her relationship with the other guy then shes a slut.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

You sound like a bit of a c*nt to be honest, breaking up a marriage? wtf?

and you say you feel 'bad' about getting with this girl, but you have been choosing to do it for the past 3 days now, so if you were to feel bad about doing it you just wouldnt have done it in the first place.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
whats her number?
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
Well, you could be a jerk, but if the girl really cares about her relationship with the other guy then shes a slut.

Well, she certainly isn't a slut. She still hasn't slept with the other guy, and I've known her for awhile. She is a flirt, but she doesn't do the "**** random guys" thing. Slut is certainly not the word I'd use to describe her, for sure.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Here's a serious suggestion: If you don't want to feel guilty, don't do the girl. Get a girlfriend who isn't attached to anyone else and stop messing about with other people's relationships.

Here's a Pit suggestion: Stick it in h3r p00p3r!!1!1!!
You sound like a bit of a c*nt to be honest, breaking up a marriage? wtf?

and you say you feel 'bad' about getting with this girl, but you have been choosing to do it for the past 3 days now, so if you were to feel bad about doing it you just wouldnt have done it in the first place.

Aren't we a bit judgmental? First off, the marriage was doomed to begin with, and when I slept with her, I didn't even know she was married, because she lied to me... so don't act like you know everything about me, you don't know shit...
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Quote by MadMudgeN
Well, she certainly isn't a slut. She still hasn't slept with the other guy, and I've known her for awhile. She is a flirt, but she doesn't do the "**** random guys" thing. Slut is certainly not the word I'd use to describe her, for sure.

How about c***tease
Quote by SmarterChild
Here's a serious suggestion: If you don't want to feel guilty, don't do the girl. Get a girlfriend who isn't attached to anyone else and stop messing about with other people's relationships.

Here's a Pit suggestion: Stick it in h3r p00p3r!!1!1!!

lol. Thanks for being serious, and also for that second part. That's pretty much what I was expecting from all the posts.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Quote by TC1223
How about c***tease

YUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. Blue balls.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
hey...nice rig....
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
ESP KH-202 with OFR
Hobner Acoustic
BOSS OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion pedal
Dunlop GCB95 Crybaby Wah Pedal
Laney P20 20-Watt 1x8 Amplifier
Quote by GuitarHero0715
Yeah dude, sex is definitely overrated for this type of stuff, if hes really a good friend of yours, lay off and find your own single slut.

Fair enough man. I would agree, I just think it's kind of ****ed up that my friend tries to lay claim to her when she doesn't even like him, ya know? And it sucks, cuz were pretty much perfect for each other... she is going on vacation for like 2 weeks tho, so I'll have plenty of time to think about what I'm gunna do...
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Quote by MadMudgeN
Aren't we a bit judgmental? First off, the marriage was doomed to begin with, and when I slept with her, I didn't even know she was married, because she lied to me... so don't act like you know everything about me, you don't know shit...

If you ask me, you sound like a drama queen with poor self control. You wanted someone to jump on the marriage comment and attack you, so you could defend yourself. It's your own fault you feel guilty, and you're only trying to rectify that by finding other things to defend yourself for so it can all look like other people's fault. Grow up and stop thinking with your dick you inconsiderate ass.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by AiC
hey...nice rig....

Why thank you. I like it. I just got this new job that pays huge too, so I'm probably going to pick up an ESP DJ600. Shweet.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Quote by Dinkydaisy
If you ask me, you sound like a drama queen with poor self control. You wanted someone to jump on the marriage comment and attack you, so you could defend yourself. It's your own fault you feel guilty, and you're only trying to rectify that by finding other things to defend yourself for so it can all look like other people's fault. Grow up and stop thinking with your dick you inconsiderate ass.

Dinkydaisy wins again.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by Dinkydaisy

Hey I take full responsibility, and I know plenty of douches who wouldn't even own up to their friend, but I'm going to. Whether or not you want to be a cunt about it, you still don't know me. I was lied to, and if I had known she was married, I wouldn't of touched that girl. Now I don't even talk to her. And secondly, I haven't screwed this girl, so I'm not really thinking with my dick, now am I? You don't know me, don't pretend like you do.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
lol, prime example of troll's remorse.

Regrets are for losers. Man up, and do something about your problems kid.
Quote by MadMudgeN
Hey I take full responsibility, and I know plenty of douches who wouldn't even own up to their friend, but I'm going to. Whether or not you want to be a cunt about it, you still don't know me. I was lied to, and if I had known she was married, I wouldn't of touched that girl. Now I don't even talk to her. And secondly, I haven't screwed this girl, so I'm not really thinking with my dick, now am I? You don't know me, don't pretend like you do.

Thinking with your penis extends far beyond just sex. You boob.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Quote by MadMudgeN

lol well you posted in the pit expect a responce, I can be judgemental because you didnt specify any of the information you just posted above in the OP

so if some one walks up to me and says I've been getting with my mates girlfriend for the past 3 days because I want to, but I'm going to pretend to feel bad about it and I've already broken up a marriage...

then yes I will judge you and call you rude things, because frankly, Im allowed.

and I know a lot of things thanks, and no I dont know sh!t, it doesnt make good friends.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by blair30
This girl is a cheating wh*r*.

Do you want your friend to have a cheating wh*r* for a grilfriend?

I know I dont.

lol. Well, I can't call it cheating if they both claim they are single...

Quote by saphrax
A **** buddy is a **** buddy. If that's all she is to your mate, then there is not problem in my books.

and LOL.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Quote by blair30
This girl is a cheating wh*r*.

Do you want your friend to have a cheating wh*r* for a grilfriend?

I know I dont.

+1

Wise advice, he must take it.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Quote by MadMudgeN

I didn't offer my opinion on your marriage comment now, did I? You're only proving that you're desperate to find things with which to defend yourself. I don't care what you're 'going to do', telling him doesn't change the fact you did it. You're right, I don't know you, and as a result I couldn't care less about your situation, but when you insist on bitching in forums I use I feel obliged to tell you what a prick you are.

And as a side note:
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

Give it a rest already.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by TC1223
How about c***tease

Bahaha! I lol'd hard.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Quote by SmarterChild
Stick it in h3r p00p3r!!1!1!!

Seconded, use plently of astro-glide for a smooth experience. Less pain, more gain.
Quote by Absent Mind
lol well you posted in the pit expect a responce, I can be judgemental because you didnt specify any of the information you just posted above in the OP

so if some one walks up to me and says I've been getting with my mates girlfriend for the past 3 days because I want to, but I'm going to pretend to feel bad about it and I've already broken up a marriage...

then yes I will judge you and call you rude things, because frankly, Im allowed.

and I know a lot of things thanks, and no I dont know sh!t, it doesnt make good friends.

Can you people not read? NOT GIRLFRIEND. They get pissed anytime I call either one of them the other's "[insert appropriate sex here]friend". But, at least you gave a good two cents this time...
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Dude, you aren't a horrible person... you're a guy. I drink to you dear sir.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by MadMudgeN
Can you people not read? NOT GIRLFRIEND. They get pissed anytime I call either one of them the other's "[insert appropriate sex here]friend". But, at least you gave a good two cents this time...

I'm pretty sure your first post said 'casual girlfriend'.

that's a form of girlfriend.

if you're talking fuck buddys then I don't see the problem or the point of this thread. All you seem to be doing is bitching.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I didn't offer my opinion on your marriage comment now, did I? You're only proving that you're desperate to find things with which to defend yourself. I don't care what you're 'going to do', telling him doesn't change the fact you did it. You're right, I don't know you, and as a result I couldn't care less about your situation, but when you insist on bitching in forums I use I feel obliged to tell you what a prick you are.

And as a side note:
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!
YOU DON'T KNOW ME!

Give it a rest already.

Hey man, I didn't come in here to get flamed, I came to get advice. Whether or not some other people have been in the same situation, I thought people would at least give some decent suggestions, but I don't really need excess, non-constructive crap from some holier-than-thou asshat who pretends he's better than everyone else. You've made some mistakes, and I wouldn't be an all out douche to you because, as I've said and you make fun of me for it, but that doesn't make it any less true, you don't know me. For all I know, you have ten hookers in the trunk of your car, but still I can't judge you because I don't know you.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Two words: Threesome

haha i r t3h funnyz amirite?/!?!?!1
Quote by MadMudgeN

so... what exactly is the problem here?

Those two aren't in a relationship, so you wouldn't have to worry about messing around with her.

And if the "marriage" that you were talking about was already doomed, you wouldn't have to feel bad would you?
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Id get everyone to eat taco's then fart in one direction, taking us slightly closer to the sun, heating us up enough to avert the ice age...
Last edited by Chink182 at Jun 30, 2008,
Quote by MadMudgeN
Hey man, I didn't come in here to get flamed, I came to get advice. Whether or not some other people have been in the same situation, I thought people would at least give some decent suggestions, but I don't really need excess, non-constructive crap from some holier-than-thou asshat who pretends he's better than everyone else. You've made some mistakes, and I wouldn't be an all out douche to you because, as I've said and you make fun of me for it, but that doesn't make it any less true, you don't know me. For all I know, you have ten hookers in the trunk of your car.

that's a she. learn genders.

why would we give you advice. you've either done something morally reprehensible or something that's got no significant consequences. either way, no advice needs to be given.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I'm pretty sure your first post said 'casual girlfriend'.

that's a form of girlfriend.

if you're talking fuck buddys then I don't see the problem or the point of this thread. All you seem to be doing is bitching.

Well, to be honest that's fair. I just don't know what to call them. They get all uppity about any sort of title...stupid shit if you ask me... and maybe I am bitching, but really I'm just trying to get real advice since I've never really been in this situation, so I guess starting at the Pit was probably my first mistake. haha.
Line6 MM4/FM4/DL4
Boss NS2
Page 1 of 3