Bassist-Me, and Guitarist (songwriters too) are looking for basically a Band to jam with and see where it goes.

We need vocals, and drums definately, but wouldnt mind going for keyboards, and another guitarist.

We are both 17, 18 within months, and we're aiming on finding people of the similar age. We have a few songs of our own, and we need band members to basically fill the empty void. We also extremely open minded about music, but we mainly aim on making quite a rock/alternative sound.

If you're interested then message me, or reply. I will be happy with any feedback at the moment.

hey man wer do u live im in redbridge i play guitar n could try out vocals, in 16 but will be 17 in august erm i play like hardrock/ alt metal but i enjoy some acoustic stuff aswell yh pm me for any mre info
The Merchant Of the Resident Evil Club
]

Quote by hminh87
What is that big hole at the neck joint for?

Quote by Hoodoo Child
the neck?
hey, im a guitarist in wickford, its not that far from southend, is it just you two, bassist and guitarist yea?, i dont sing very well so i stick to guitar, let me know if your interested
My Gear:-
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20
Hartke Piggyback - is actually quite good!!
hiya im glen im a singer and i have friend who plays the drums
Glen Player
Me and my mate are both 15 we live in southend i sing my mate plays the drums and we are happy to join if u accept us my name is glen and my mates name is leah
Glen Player
^^ hey waht are your influences, im looking for a singer, ive already got a drummer but we could try yours if you want, im 16 and im in wickford so its not to far, what do ya think?
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20
yh ok ,my influences are iron maiden mainly but i like metalica, dragonforce that stuff
Glen Player
kool, have you got any recordings of yourself, wud u b ok gettin to mushroom studios from southend?
Epi Les Paul Custom
Yamaha YG Series
Boss ME20