As you know the standard series offer the choice of a 50s or 60s neck
I will get round to trying these at one point, but i was wondering which is most like a strat neck, as ive grown comfortable with a strat neck, thanks
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
gibson or epi?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Well, neither of them are much like a strat neck, but supposedly the 50's one is fatter, and the 60's one is thinner.

They will still feel quite different to a strat. They're both chunkier, and because of the binding, it'll have a square edge down the side of the fretboard, rather than the more rounded and filed-down edge of a strat. It's also a shorter scale length, so the frets are a bit closer together.

It's not bad, it's just that it might take a bit of time to get used to.

I say 60's neck, but it won't be close to a strat.
do you plan on playing shows. They're very heavy. But other than that all les pauls have great tone and sustain.
yeh i'll be gigging with it, and the heavyness is all worth it isnt it? sure i'll adjust fine, i only hoped i wouldnt need to lol, thanks
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
The 60's neck is thinner so I it would resemble the strat neck more than the 50's.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
well i mean yea it takes some getting use to but if you can manage then id go for it because there great.. i just like to move around alot when i play shows so i use light guitars like s-gs..
The 60's is more like a Strat neck from my experience but depending on what styles of music you play you might be better off with the 50s neck anyway.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
the 50's is closer to a V strat(larger) neck and the 60's is closer to a C strat (thinner) neck

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.