Ok, i was planning on getting an epiphone sheraton. Forgetting that the fender mustang was my dream guitar!

Theres one which has been in this shop for about a year, and the guy in the shop said i could have it for £350 - its brand new, its just been in the shop for a long time. is this a good deal? i might not be able to afford it but...
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Quote by sashki
Ask if you can get it for 300. If not, panic!
Is it a Japanese mustang?

yeah. i was gonna ask if i could get it for 300 then i could afford it. if not, i could sell my epi les paul junior, or squier affinity strat (probably the strat, to be fair, i never use it because i have a fender which just sounds all-out better), to get it.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

hehe, my parents are complaining. i said i was gonna get a sheraton, and now they are saying "i thought you wanted a semi-acoustic? the mustang is the same as the cyclone. we preferred the sheraton". Normally i'd just ignore them, but the mustang is very different to the sheraton which initially was what i wanted. But, there is no specific hollowbodied guitar i'm looking for, i just hope to aquire one at some point. On the other hand, a fender mustang is something i've had specific GAS for for a long time.

i have to wait another 2 weeks or so then i'll have £310. Maybe i could trade in my affinity strat, which is in ok condition, just a bit scratched (i actually bought it from the same shop about a year or two ago), how much do you think i could get for it, part exchange?

Last edited by Blompcube at Jun 30, 2008,