Julliard isn't too far away from where you live.
John's Hopkins is also very nice for music because of the Peabody Institute.
Signature? What's a signature?

Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
the house burnt down
pics coming soon!
<.<
>,>

Quote by metalscott76
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best theory lesson EVER!
Berkeley
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
^Theres a Berkeley University in California..
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I honestly doubt very much that many people here could get into Julliard.

I mean seriously guys.

Try any universities man, most larger schools have full music programs. And you'll find out which ones are good by really researching their websites. I just did a google search of "Music Education Jazz Guitar" and found Hofstra University.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
You live in Boston; go to UMass, get in-state tuition, and major in music.

def try to look at state schools, but when i visited UMass lowell for their music program i was no impressed at all. the facilities/equipment/professors could have been a lot better. sorry if im offending anyone that goes there. I just felt that it was a classic example of an under-financed department. But i have no idea about any of the other UMass campuses.
but besides state schools good luck finding a cheap university nowadays
Quote by :-D
I go to college with mattrsg1; for what it's worth he is the best guitarist I have heard in person, and in particular stands out from others in my age group. You will not be disappointed, honestly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJpCZpysf94
no i believe UMass amherst is, which ive heard is quite nice, but im sure if they have a music program there
Quote by :-D
I go to college with mattrsg1; for what it's worth he is the best guitarist I have heard in person, and in particular stands out from others in my age group. You will not be disappointed, honestly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJpCZpysf94
Quote by demonofthenight
Box hill institute. Monash university. Melbourne univeristy.

Oh wait, you live in boston.

Victorian College of the Arts should be on this list... its not that expensive... get a scholarship