The features it has is most definitely stepping on the toes of the Niteflies... Minus cabon glass fretboards and neck.

Has anyone got an idea when it will be released? I've looked around and come up with nothing, the forum had nothing too...

Thanks
-Paul
i saw that guitar at a local shop the other day...looked used but maybe it was new
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
^ are you sure it was the same model and type? there are some other models with that body shape, so you might have seen one of those
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
very possible... it was so ugly i didnt take a closer look
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Well, it has an Ebony fretboard with a set neck, a Parker trem with Piezo acoustic pickups, SD pups, Sperzel locking tuners, Graphtech nut and a Maple top on a Mahogany body.

In time I'll buy a Parker Fly Mojo, but seeing as how I'm strugling for cash, I can't really afford £2,000+

I own a Parker p42 and after I set it up it plays so smoothly and so well... I really enjoy my Parker, so, this is my next step up to a Fly.

I have no idea when it's out and I really want to buy it as I love the parker trems aswell as their inbuilt Piezo pickups.