Hey i am rob and i cannot join a open source project i like to make the following programs in computers:
websites computer games i know the following languages
i can grasp python playbasic (video game programming language for 2d .) hypertext markup language cascading style sheets. I also will test websites security for free! do not give me any details about your website just the name and i will see if it is "hacker-safe" I am doing this for job exp. It is my thing to do for fun. I will make a computer game (2d) for free make you a website for free and see if it is safe for free. Just say i helped you and stuff like that i just want experience. You may ask why not join a open source project but i do not want to give my name and stuff out. Plus im under 18 and may parents wont let me so i will help you post or pm me. I cannot make a www.yourdomain.com due to i dont have the funds i can make a programmable website like freehostia.com so ur site would be yoursite.freehosita.com
And if this breaks any rules whatsover lock this please i do not think it does but thanks!
Last edited by sparob at Jun 30, 2008,
hey rob!
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by sparob
Hey i am rob and i cannot join a open source project i like to make the following programs in computers: websites computer games i know the following languages i can grasp python playbasic (video game programming language for 2d .) hypertext markup language cascading style sheets. I also will test websites security for free! do not give me any details about your website just the name and i will see if it is "hacker-safe" I am doing this for job exp. It is my thing to do for fun. I will make a computer game (2d) for free make you a website for free and see if it is safe for free. Just say i helped you and stuff like that i just want experience. You may ask why not join a open source project but i do not want to give my name and stuff out. Plus im under 18 and may parents wont let me so i will help you post or pm me. I cannot make a www.yourdomain.com due to i dont have the funds i can make a programmable website like freehostia.com so ur site would be yoursite.freehosita.com And if this breaks any rules whatsover lock this please i do not think it does but thanks!

You want to design websites, but can't even format a post on a forum so that it is legible? Let alone use a spell checker?
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Hi, my name is Chuck, and I'm not 12 and think I can program or 'hack'. Script-kiddy, moar like bitchkiddy, amirite lol.

Expanding HTML to hypertext markup language does not make it seem any more impressive.
i am not trying to sound cool or whatever im just trying to say that because im not sure how many people know what html stands for or css :/
Quote by sparob
i am not trying to sound 1337 or whatever im just trying to say that because im not sure how many plp know what html stands for or css :/

I wouldn't even hire you to cut my crass, if that's how you type.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
hey python isn't that hard neithers php or css, just takes practise, more a case of remembering. if you want to do something real try C++ then, only then, i might take you seriously
i do know some c++ i have made a mud type game in it where you go around in fight and have the screen flash different colors when you get hit i do like that language but wasn't sure how many people would know about it
I asked parents if i could join an open source project and they said no the reason why i won't to give my name out is because i want to get the job experience on my resume for what ever i decide to do in computers
Well if you are good at coding then why not get money for it?

Theres websites like rentacoder
Gibson 58 RI VOS Custombuckers
Mesa Lonestar Special 2x12
Quote by sparob
asked parents if i could join an open source project and they said no the reason why i won't to give my name out is because i want to get the job experience on my resume for what ever i decide to do in computers

See that little thing below the 'K' and next to 'M'?

Use it.

There, take some of mine.
Last edited by Alexishxc1337 at Jun 30, 2008,
Find somewhere that'll take you for actual work experience. Plenty of places will be happy to have a kid around the place to make the coffee etc and in return teach you something useful and maybe give you a bit of cash.