Hey British Ug'ers

Have any of you ever gone to Rockfactor music school?

I'm going there in the summer and wanted to know if there's been anyone else who's going/ has gone?

Any discussions about it as well

►-Adam-◄
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

If this is just for UK then what peeps favrite vanue? Mine is camden underworld cos its so cozy and good abnds play there! and no i have been to rockfactor music school where is that?
hey TS, my name's adam too (Y)

lol...

on topic: no i havent
on the venue topic: sheffield arena, cos its the only place ive been
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Can't say I have.

Venue: When in London - Intrepid Fox. When at home - Tap N' Tin... although its gone to **** in recent years.
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.
I believe that thing is similar to a thing in America, if it is very expensive, I wouldn't reccomend it

Manchester Academys or Apollo for gigs, nice and intimate.
Quote by uk.mace
nope
and venue - wembley. saw metallica there last july, ****ing awesome

Oh I am jealous.
--------
In general, those things are a scam.

In terms of my favourite venue, it's a toss-up between Wembley Arena and Cambridge Junction.
Quote by allchavsrgay
If this is just for UK then what peeps favrite vanue? Mine is camden underworld cos its so cozy and good abnds play there! and no i have been to rockfactor music school where is that?

Wahay Im playing there

First time actually as Im from Notts. Whats it like?
I've been here since '04.

Last edited by NFFC_1865 at Jun 30, 2008,
Lol. I searched "Rockfactor music school" to see if there was a website, and the first result was a link to this thread.

Sounds like that Powerchord Academy thing in America, or whatever it's called.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
Venue - Wembley Stadium if you're near the front. But if not, Camden Underworld is a pretty damn good choice. I really liked 02 Arena as well.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Hoodoo Child
hey TS, my name's adam too (Y)

lol...

on topic: no i havent
on the venue topic: sheffield arena, cos its the only place ive been

Woooo! You live in sheff too? Lol.

My fave venue: Twickenham Stadium, probably. Saw Genesis there last summer and it was amazing. Sheffield arena's nice n big, but the sound's muddy and dirty.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha