so i downloaded san andreas, works fine, no viruses BUT the game is ****ed up. the game has fast as hell game play and takes liek 5 minutes to go through a day , the cars go like 200 miles an hour down a road nd stuff. i tried putting in the slower gameplay cheat but it eventually goes back to
Seems like you have a modified version. That's what you get for being a cheapass pirate.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by aaron addicott
so i downloaded san andreas, works fine, no viruses BUT the game is ****ed up. the game has fast as hell game play and takes liek 5 minutes to go through a day , the cars go like 200 miles an hour down a road nd stuff. i tried putting in the slower gameplay cheat but it eventually goes back to

erm. okay?

You gonna ask a question or...
I've been here since '04.

If you like the game enough to make a thread about this, buy it instead.

Gamer thread/piracy discussion rules
Quote by Green_Jelly
Seems like you have a modified version. That's what you get for being a cheapass pirate.

Arr! ye be right!

i bought GTA SA for about £5 out of blockbusters the otherday :P

Cheapy Cheapy Pirates need to be a walkin' the plank ye scurvy dog!

Gibson Buckethead Les Paul & Peter Frampton Les Paul
Dean Razorback Slime Bumblebee
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier
EHX Memory Man/Hazarai
Digitch Whammy
Sovtek Straight 4x12
Herdim Picks
Laney Linebacker 50 Reverb
MXR Phase 90
Quote by aaron addicott

Are you serious? What games have you had previously if you were virus cautious!?