Page 1 of 4
I came home from being at my moms for the weekend and in the front door was a letter saying that my dog was found dead this morning. We have him on a run just long enough so that he can get to his house and food and water. But sometime this morning or last night he tried to jump over the fence and since the line was too shot he got his leg caught on the fence and just hung there by his leg and neck slowly dieing.

When I went outside, there were claw marks along the fence where he tired to get down. I have never been one to show my emotions but I can't stop crying, and I can't talk to my friends because they're all dumb asses and will most likely be like "OWNED." Can the Pit help me through this with suggestions, stories and such? I just need some help getting over my best friend.
Thank you to all who just listen.

Here's a picture.

His name was Rex, he was only 7.

I-I

I----------------I

TheOneAndOnlyIsaac

Last edited by TOAOIsaac at Jun 30, 2008,
Awww thats terrible. That would totally suck to have your dog die like that

RIP
that really sucks

*hug*

someone was saying in a different thread that they wear their old dog's tag on their wrist as a bracelet; maybe you could make a bracelet for your dog's tag, so you always have something to remember him by?
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Damn, man. That sucks. That's a brutal way to die, honestly.

I hate the feeling of suffocation...I pretty much drowned when I was a kid. Somehow I survived, though.
Wow, that's sad.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
woah that's pretty bad man, sorry to hear that.

I had my dog put down recently... She was apart of our family for 13 years, I held her head in my arms as she drifted away into death... So I can understand the loss you must feel, although the circumstances are much different.

All you can do, is morn, get out all the hurt as it's not healthy keeping it in, eventually in time, you'll feel happy remmebering all the good times you have shared with your dog.

Hope that helps man, just stay strong and remember your dog and all the good times shared =)

-Paul
Sorry to hear about that man, that is awful
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by esther_mouse
that really sucks

*hug*

someone was saying in a different thread that they wear their old dog's tag on their wrist as a bracelet; maybe you could make a bracelet for your dog's tag, so you always have something to remember him by?

Great idea.
that's so sad. sorry for your loss
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Sorry dude. I know how it feels to lose a dog. Had mine for 14 years. Just take it one day at a time.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
whose up for some dog steaks??!???

THIS USER HAS BEEN WARNED. STOP REPORTING!
futball season and football season.
Dogs are my one weakness. My Black lab died 3 years ago from Cancer. She was my best friend too. I may sound like a wimpy little fag, but no one could ever truly understand what it's like to see your dog die. Especially since you can't talk to them or comfort them as much as, say, your grandparent, because they can't understand you.

And I'm man enough to say that I actually cried a little while writing this.

Sorry about your loss man. What was your dog's name?
Man thats the worst I would be a complete wreck if that happened to me like Im pretty sure for a month I wouldnt leave my room Im far too attached to my dog. Just hearing that made me genuinly sad.
Dont know what to say to you really try and remember the good things and not focus on the death so much I guess.
▼▲
Quote by shdowfox17
awesome avatar,denn0069!
Quote by Valo
The most truth I've heard in the pit.
ever.
▼▲
Sorry for your loss.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
Quote by MLmaster37

Who wants some stupid guy trying to be funny steaks ??!???

Idiot.
"Like a midget at a urinal, I was going to have to stay on my toes"

"Like a blind man at an orgy, I was going to have to feel my way through"

Wow, sorry for your loss. That really does suck

Here, have a friendly man-hug
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

I'm so sorry, hope you feel better.

Cute dog btw.
Facebook.com/Notafluke
i just hate how the pit always has one asshole trying to make you feel worse about the whole sitiuation...

im sorry man, the dogtag bracelet seems a good idea though
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

I'm sorry.

Your dog was sooo cute.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
awww sorry to hear that man! try to remember the good times you had together, fotos, films etc. and think that he had good and a really happy life with you Rest on his soul.
鋼の錬金術師
Im very sorry for your loss.

Like other people have said, take each day one at a time, spend a lot of time out of the house and spend time with good friends.

You will be fine in time.
Quote by MLmaster37

Sorry about your dog man.

I can't imagine how horrible it must be, considering the fact he didn't die of natural causes. Hope you get over it soon.
Quote by MLmaster37
no seriously. ive had a dog steak before. it was pretty tastey.

when my dog dies, im probably gonna get it mounted and put it next to a couple deer heads in my basement. i love my dog.

I want mine stuffed.
Quote by MLmaster37
no seriously. ive had a dog steak before. it was pretty tastey.

when my dog dies, im probably gonna get it mounted and put it next to a couple deer heads in my basement. i love my dog.

Is that supposed to make him feel better? You are still a heartless bastard.
Quote by MLmaster37

GTFO!

I mean it. Get out.

Sorry for your loss, TS. I haven't had the misfortune of losing a pet yet so I can't really give any advice.
Quote by RIP Back in Red
Is that supposed to make him feel better? You are still a heartless bastard.

a heartless bastard? maybe he takes my advice and mounts his dog head on a wall. then he will have something more then a picture to remember him by.
futball season and football season.
That's terrible
Quote by TastyMooglePie
Rape everyone involved: the girlfriend, the mom, the dad, and throw in the dog for good measure.

Quote by Prankster1990
NoFX_Fan182 is awesome mkay. He just rocks my socks
Page 1 of 4