http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random

I have done it before, and you can too!

Click the above link, and navigate your way (clicking links on the page only) all the way to the page for Cartoon Network's Johnny Bravo. Remember, no looking it up, just clicking on links on the page, for example:

1. John Myung
2. Bassists
3. Ibanez
4. ???
5. PROFIT!!!

It may take a while, but anything is possible.

Can YOU do it?

[/gaygame]
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Are we allowed to click any links in the "Categories" section at the bottom of the page? Because that usually makes things a lot easier.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
I did it in 8 clicks from the article on Situation, Task, Action, Result, which only had one link on it.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
I did that same USA to TV channel method, though I started off with Kylie Minogue, singer-songwriter, Woody Guthrie, USA.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Seattle, Washington>USA>Industries>Film>Animation>Cartoons>Cartoon Network>Johnny Bravo
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Easy.

Vânători, Teleorman ->
Romania ->
Central Europe ->
Germany ->
World War II ->
United States ->
Television in the United States ->
Television network ->
Television networks by country ->
List of United States cable and satellite television networks ->
Cartoon Network (US) ->
List of programs broadcast by Cartoon Network ->
Johnny Bravo

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
122 (number) > CBS > Nick Jr. > Nickelodeon > Cartoon Network > Johnny Bravo
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Great dodecicosahedron > Geometry > List of geometry topics > Computer graphics > Digital art > Interactive video > Interactive cinema > Video game > Lists of video games > List of video games: I-O > Madagascar > Madagascar (2005 film) > DreamWorks > Ghost in the Shell > Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex > Cartoon Network > Cartoon Network (US) > Hanna-Barbera > Johnny Bravo

...That took... Too long. :[
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Trade Secret --> Trademark --> Logo --> MTV --> Cable Television --> Cartoon Network --> Cartoon Network (US) --> Johnny Bravo
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Red-headed Manakin > Brazil > South America > North America > New York City > United States > Television in the United States > CBS > Nickelodeon (TV channel) > Cartoon Network > Cartoon Network (US) > Hanna-Barbera > Johnny Bravo

I'mma do it AGAIN. Yeah, I'm that bored. :[
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Bring It All Back (S Club 7) -> CBBC -> Childrens Television -> Hanna Barbera -> Johnny Bravo.

EASY.
Funny words.
Princess Aurora (disambiguation) > Jackie Chan Adventures > Cartoon Network > Cartoon Network (US) > Johnny Bravo

It's officially boring now. ):

TS: You should change it from Johnny Bravo to something more difficult to get to. Like "antidisestablishmentarianism" or something.
I win

East Lake (disambiguation)
Category: Disambiguation
Johnny
Johnny Bravo
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Running of the Santas
US
Television in the United States
Animated cartoon
Cartoon Network
Cartoon Network (US)
Johnny Bravo

There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
The Foundry (United States Region)
United States
Television in the United States
Cable Televison
Cable Television in the US
List of US Cable and Satellite TV Networks
Cartoon Network
Johnny Bravo
Saint Louis Blues
Dean Constable > Charlottetown_Festival > Theatre > Movie Theater > Television Program > Animated Television Series > Hanna-Barbera > Johnny Bravo
Salvia argentea -> Africa -> African American -> United States -> Animation -> Cartoons -> Cartoon Network -> Johnny Bravo
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
Did I ever tell you how much I love you?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']My father once said to me "Son, masturbation can stunt your growth and make you blind".

I said "I'm over here, shorty".
Moldova -> Soviet Union -> United States -> Television in the United States -> Animated Cartoon -> Cartoon Network (US) -> Johnny Bravo
Haha, I did it.

11 links.

Started with an article on 'Proles'
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.