Ricky is so harsh to him, but what he says is just hilarious, every word.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Oh yeah the clips with him on Ricky Gervais DVD is funnier than the show!
He is good but Stephen Merchant is so awesome.
Last edited by Roots_radical at Jun 30, 2008,
I've listened to every single one of the radio shows that they ever did and it always cracked me up.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I think it's just an act, and he's not that stupid.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Jun 30, 2008,
I'm pretty sure he's just a first class cretin.
Half Iago, half Fu Manchu, all bastard.
Yeah, I heard all the podcasts when they came out a while ago, and other stuff featuring Karl as well. It's definitely not an act. Karl is a legend, but I listen to Russell Brand now.
I liked the show when he did the IQ test. That bit when Will Self ripped into him and basically called him a moron, then ended the interview.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Ricky: "Issac Newton discovered gravity"
Karl: "Well, there weren't a problem to start with though was there"
Quote by Vince Noir
I liked the show when he did the IQ test. That bit when Will Self ripped into him and basically called him a moron, then ended the interview.

I don't think I've listened to that one, which season was that? I love Will Self.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

I made a group about him six months ago and a thread very similar! Everyone join, spread the spirit of the shaved chimp!!

Cal Edit:
I don't think I've listened to that one, which season was that? I love Will Self.

+1 Link pls?
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by the_astronaut

It was a one off Channel4 TV thing.

Here it is in three parts. Will Self is in the third one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oRwlkLBfgyg
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fxWTFLNc0Ug
http://youtube.com/watch?v=nDAi4P_yj7A

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
Quote by the_astronaut
Thank-you

My pleasure. I'm glad you asked for it, as it's got me watching it again for the first time in months.

Quote by Kumanji
Hmmm that was interesting. I can't help but think Will Self came off as a dick, who was like Ricky and apparently unnecessarily harsh to Karl. I sort of agree with Karl, if you're happy, does it matter if you're not intelligent.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I love Karl, some of the things he says are so stupid but seemingly so logical it's hilarious...

a quote I have as my msn message thing: "I took some clothes to the charity shop, I don't think anyone will wear them but it's closer than the bins"
Yeah, he seems like a right arsehole. If Karl's happy the way he is then he's obviously doing something right.

David Icke was great though, if a bit weird, and the Heinz Wolff interview is hilarious.

Quote by Kumanji
I disagree with the conclusion Karl came to.

Ignorance is only bliss in certain situations, and I'd much rather be intelligent. Just because one person with a higher IQ than him is a dick, doesn't mean being cleverer makes you a dick. Anyway, plenty of stupid people are right twats as well.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I disagree with the conclusion Karl came to.

Ignorance is only bliss in certain situations, and I'd much rather be intelligent. Just because one person with a higher IQ than him is a dick, doesn't mean being cleverer makes you a dick. Anyway, plenty of stupid people are right twats as well.

Yeah. Will Self is just a twat - it has nothing to do with his intelligence.

Quote by Kumanji