Really? Why have I heard about this so much?

Reasons? Fact or fiction?

Last edited by 05t16 at Jun 30, 2008,
Not going to happen.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
i hate when subjects are over done, like this one. there have been huge threads on this. use the damn searchbar.
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I bet the population of London will be furious if it does, since that's when the Olympics are. Just when Stratford finally gets that aerodrome it's needed for so long, the world ends...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by cheeseman3001
i hate when subjects are over done, like this one. there have been huge threads on this. use the damn searchbar.

When the world ends, there will be no searchbar.
No. The search bar might begin if we're lucky.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
the world has been said to end so many times and hasn't. you would think that people would get a clue.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Not gonna happen I explained this in the last doomsday thread.

long story short, its the end of what the Mayans call the age of War, which is the end of the "World" as we know it. It'll bring up the Age of Peace.

This is what I've gathered from various sources, all of them reliable.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
its just cause the aztec calendar ended in the year 2012 so everybody's all superstitious about it now, just because the guy who was writing it realized how stupid it was making a calendar that goes a thousand years ahead.
____________________ ___________________
..............................................I have epic fail.........................................

Quote by sashki
No it won't. The mayans never said it will.

Yeah, who's the idiot who made the connection that because they stopped recording the calendar on that date that's when they predicted the end of the world would occur?
Quote by 05t16
When the world ends, there will be no searchbar.

I heard that if you search 'Search bar' in the search bar the world will end. So some one is bound to do it in 2012 just for teh lulz.
Quote by slashNpage77
its just cause the aztec calendar ended in the year 2012 so everybody's all superstitious about it now, just because the guy who was writing it realized how stupid it was making a calendar that goes a thousand years ahead.

thanks

/thread
it will end in searchbar years....

christ this has been done sooooooooooo much....
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by ctb
the world ends when this thread closes.

Sh*t, I'll give it 5 minutes...
In 2012, satan is born, wreaking havoc upon the earth. However, jesus is reborn to fight and defeat satan, resulting in a movie starring tom cruise. We don't die, my scientific evidence proves that.
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
I heard that if you search 'Search bar' in the search bar the world will end. So some one is bound to do it in 2012 just for teh lulz.

I just did that and the world didn't end.... this thread was the first to come up though.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Quote by Adz2706
In 2012, satan is born, wreaking havoc upon the earth. However, jesus is reborn to fight and defeat satan, resulting in a movie starring tom cruise. We don't die, my scientific evidence proves that.

kinda like war of the worlds? where they die cus of some stupid bactiery(sp?)? they effin researched our whole planets for years only to die of bactiery(sp?)....
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by Kai07
Not gonna happen I explained this in the last doomsday thread.

long story short, its the end of what the Mayans call the age of War, which is the end of the "World" as we know it. It'll bring up the Age of Peace.

This is what I've gathered from various sources, all of them reliable.

Hahah, hahhhh. Hah. That's not happening any time soon. :P
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
lol no we won't hehe....

Quote by Carmel
You are a redeeming feature for the UG Swedish population.

All-riiight.